Ask the Me(na)!

MenaAthena

I just hope weirdobob dosent get wind of this

Weren't we juking on our messenger that we may be each other in different dementions?

Becase it is AVIV

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. 

How do you feel celebrating someone else's birthday?

I never get invited to anyone else's birthday parties...

i think i should subscribe to this thread. should i?

If you want to. It's up to you.

whhhhaaattttt? you are so unpopular?

I admittedly don't have that many friends irl. I'm not as out going as I am here. In fact, it took me a while to work up the courage to start posting much. And I guess the friends I do have don't want to invite the kid that will just stand there and not say anything because she's overwhelmed by crowds.

My best friend wants to invite me, but we live five hours away from each other.

If you want to. It's up to you.I admittedly don't have that many friends irl. I'm not as out going as I am here. In fact, it took me a while to work up the courage to start posting much. And I guess the friends I do have don't want to invite the kid that will just stand there and not say anything because she's overwhelmed by crowds.

k

If you want to. It's up to you.I admittedly don't have that many friends irl. I'm not as out going as I am here. In fact, it took me a while to work up the courage to start posting much. And I guess the friends I do have don't want to invite the kid that will just stand there and not say anything because she's overwhelmed by crowds.

That's how I am irl....

WHY ARE WE SO ALIKE??!?!?!?

Do you want to build a snowman, or ride our bikes around the hall?

Or rip out my vocal chords for making yet another reference to that freaking movie?

Riding bikes in the house doesn't sound like the best idea safety wise, so I'll go with building a snow man. If only I had snow.

I... Don't even know how to respond to that...

that is the (adjective/objective, i don't really know which) you are, if the title of the thread is safe to use as a source of knowledge.

i just really wanted to know how it is to eat cookies, didn't ate them for months.

that is the (adjective/objective, i don't really know which) you are, if the title of the thread is safe to use as a source of knowledge.

i just really wanted to know how it is to eat cookies, didn't ate them for months.

I only put the parentheses

there to make a not so clever pun. Please, call me Mena.

Uh... I don't know how to describe it. I guess it's just like eating other food accept it tastes like a cookie.

Archived