Ask the Me(na)!

MenaAthena

Your Christmas profile picture looks a bit like you're crying from all the candy-cane-based mouth stress. How does that make you feel...deep in your heart?

I makes me feel...

like I have a stomach ache.

Seriously, these candy canes are designed to last til Christmas. I have had ENOUGH of mint. Also, it's drool from not being able to close my mouth, not tears.

What does lovely mean mena

did you know that if you take the I in my name and replace it with an a and take out the g and put an m there instead its your name?

did you know that if you take the I in my name and replace it with an a and take out the g and put an m there instead its your name?

yea and if i drop the gen and the numbers from your name and add sh and gad it is my name!

did you know that if you take the I in my name and replace it with an a and take out the g and put an m there instead its your name?

No. I had never seen that before.

Great. Now there's going to be some conspiracy theory that me and you are the same person or something.

Looking at you greenglacier.

I just hope weirdobob dosent get wind of this

Weren't we juking on our messenger that we may be each other in different dementions?

Becase it is AVIV

what is AVIV?

also u need to say because not becase. easier to remember when you just say 'cause

Archived