Ask the Me(na)!

MenaAthena

Lena's a shapeshifter, yes?

If that's right, what would happen if I used a piece of her flesh to grow a homunculus?

I think I'll leave this for Lena to answer.

"Yes, I'm a shapeshifter. I don't know much about those homoncoles thingys, but if I were to guess, using a part of a shapeshifter would only alow partial shapeshifting abilities. Either only being able to shift into simple or similar things or something like that. And of course there's getting used to the shifting; shifting uncontrollably, into multiple things at once, and random body aches." 

is it me or does that sound like lenas planning to destroy the world

That does sound a bit suspicious...

"I ment End of the Year. I get names confused sometimes. *innocent face*"  

That's copyrighted, Lena.

If you're going to say The End of The Years™, use It's™ trademark symbol.

"Why would the name of a holiday be copyrighted? That's stupid."

*follows instructions*

Go on doctor

Now don't worry, not that you can worry, you'll be under a seditive the whole time, but don't worry! I have plenty of experience with baking, so I can cut you open and have Percy stitch you back up relatively unharmed, and if I bribe him with a batch of macadamia nut cookies he'll stay away from your eyes.

Probably.

*inserts syringe*

Now don't worry, not that you can worry, you'll be under a seditive the whole time, but don't worry! I have plenty of experience with baking, so I can cut you open and have Percy stitch you back up relatively unharmed, and if I bribe him with a batch of macadamia nut cookies he'll stay away from your eyes.

Probably.

*inserts syringe*

Percy? WOWO HOLD ON

*leaps from the table, dodging the syringe*

I forgot I am a ghost. So I need no surgery. Thanks!

*levitates away*

I can do this by myself, thanks.

I am sad how do I stop being sad?

And which is  yummier liver cookies or kidney cookies?

I don't really know how to help you with that. Maybe if I knew what was making you sad.

Kidney. I prefer my liver fried with onions and lots of mashed potatoes. 

Do you want me to burn your effigy?

no tank u

Pff, who cares about what you say-

damnit I lost the doll!

why did I change profile pic?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?

Well obviously you and some other people care what say, or else this thread would be dead. (Heh, small rhyme)

Idk, I don't know what goes on inside that head of yours.

Fine and dandy for me, then, since I have it again through forum logic.

However. . .

*waves around dismembered doll limbs*

That was not a nice thing to do.

*whistles innocently*

I knew that, I was just trying to make a clever retort. I wasn't offended in the slightest.

Oh...good

Now I don't want to derail this thread more, so here is a (serious) question: what is your opinion on death penalty?

Oh...good

Now I don't want to derail this thread more, so here is a (serious) question: what is your opinion on death penalty?

I prefer to stay out of political matters because I feel I don't have enough information on both sides to make a good decision and I don't like arguments, but if you really want my opinion, I think it's justified. An eye for an eye and all that.

Archived