Ask the Me(na)!

MenaAthena

Does your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother still visit you? Have you ever seen her? Who was that lucky bastard that got it off with Athena?

She only visited me once. I can't blame her though, it's tough suddenly being in charge of a reserch/exploration company, but that's a long story. I'm not sure what his name was or who he was, but I think he was a soldier. She actually lived a full human life with him until he died.

What is your opinion on Christmas?

I love Christmas. I know some people think that it's just a show of humanity's greed and gluttony, and they are right to a point, some people are like that and I think everyone is to a degree. However, I view it form a different perspective. For me, Christmas is also a time of thanks and joy. A time to spend with family and friends. A time to show someone that you care for them. A time to celebrate the birth of a little boy in Bethlehem. 

Both views are correct to a point, but I choose to not let the bad keep me from enjoying the good. To each their own.

I love Christmas. I know some people think that it's just a show of humanity's greed and gluttony, and they are right to a point, some people are like that and I think everyone is to a degree. However, I view it form a different perspective. For me, Christmas is also a time of thanks and joy. A time to spend with family and friends. A time to show someone that you care for them. A time to celebrate the birth of a little boy in Bethlehem. 

Both views are correct to a point, but I choose to not let the bad keep me from enjoying the good. To each their own.

I agree 100%

Should I make an "Ask My OC" thread?

Basically an Ask Me thread, but instead of me asking would be this guy here:

http://imgur.com/wweE2T1

Well, I would normally say yes, but there's been some hostility towards Ask Me threads lately. I would wait a while for everything to calm down.

Please tell me you are not another Mena's alternative personality/ shadow clone

He/she isn't. I don't make accounts for my "extra personality" or whatever you call it.

(Also, it looks like a certain redundant color didn't bother to read the rules.)

Does he seem like someone who cares about rules?

*shrugs*

thug life yo

I know this is against procedure, but I have a question for the both of you.

If you don't like Ask Me threads, why are you poking around here? Especially you palp. You expressed that you didn't like this when I first started the thread and yet you keep coming back.

never saw anyone really hostile, only a few people jokin about it.

well this thread has rules so...

where can i find someone that was really hostile towards a thread?

*points to CyanBlue* Just look at Adam's Ask thread. Greenglacier was hostile too.

(The rules don't say you have to ask a question every post, just that you don't answer a question directed to me.)

yes they do, relook at them

1. No inappropriate questions.

2. If you want to ask Lena something, say so.

3. Don't answer any questions that are meant for me. (You may ask me if you can answer a question if you really want to.)

There's nothing there that says you have to ask a question every time you post.

I know this is against procedure, but I have a question for the both of you.

If you don't like Ask Me threads, why are you poking around here? Especially you palp. You expressed that you didn't like this when I first started the thread and yet you keep coming back.

Boredom, mostly.

I'm against it, that doesn't mean I can't make use of it. I'm making the best out of the situation.

How much wet goop do you need to eat to fill your stomach?

Why don't we have flying cars yet??? It's 2014 going on 15 dang it!!!

Because flying cars would be impractical. Can you imagine millions of cars flying from place to place with no roads or way to guide where they go? The number of crashes would skyrocket! Also, I can't imagine they would be fuel efficient.

Archived