Ask the Me(na)!

MenaAthena

Which one is better? the amazing world of gumball or adventure time?

I don't watch either of them, so I couldn't tell. They're just too weird for me.

Which is your favourite Binding of Isaac character?

Um... Isaac? I haven't played the game.

WHOA! Whoa! J-just put the pitchforks down!

I looked into the game, but it's a bit too grotesque for my tastes. I don't think my parents would approve either.

Ruby or Sapphire?

I haven't decided yet. I just put both of them on my Christmas list and I'll get what I get.

What do you like better cake batter, brownie batter , or cookie dough?

Oh...

Uh...

Eeehhhhh...

They're all so good... 

I think I could make a decision better if I tasted them side by side, but right now I'll say brownie batter. It would depend one my mood too. I might want some batter one day and cookie dough the next.

What times are you usually on Steam?

Apparently, according to Weirdo, you were wondering what times I go on.

I'm usually on first thing in the morning, which is somewhere between 7 and 8 am CST.

A lot of times I don't have enough self control to save back some of my time for later unless I know someone else will be on at a certain time.

I'd post a rather well-known forum weapon, but I won't because it could probably be considered offensive. And I wouldn't do that to a friend.

Aw. Thanks!

I would have tried to answer the question more seriously, but I don't have a calculator on me, so you got potato.

Archived