My favorite crop.

Ora

My favorite crop has to be eggplants. It infuriates me to no end that things cooked in a crock pot don't stack even if they are the same item. Because somehow 40 some odd chunks of meat seared over a camp fire will fit in one slot, but two kabobs just won't. Makes sense, right? But that's besides the point. I know a lot of people are a fan of the dragonfruit. Yes, dragon pies are great and all, but they don't stack. If you carry more than one, you are filling up your precious inventory space with them. That, and they restore so much hunger that if you want to eat one without being wasteful you have to wait until you are practically dead from starvation before you do. So what do I do? I grow eggplants. I grow them, and I cook them over a fire, turning them into braised eggplants. Why? Because they stack. They stack and each one restores a respectable 40 hunger, nearly half of a depleted hunger meter, in one go. Also, did I mention THEY STACK? On top of that, the amount of hunger they restore is, while being rather large, still small enough for me to not have to wait until I am just about dead before I eat one. So yeah. My favorite crop is eggplant. What's yours?

Well hot pumpkin is an even more respectable 53.3* hunger ;)

Really now? I might have to switch over to pumpkins then. I found eggplants and thought I'd hit the jackpot. I like pumpkins better than eggplant IRL, too. :p

I obsessively stockpile crops, so unless they introduce spoilage as a thing (please, please don't) I can live off the fat of my land even during the lean winter.

Also, pumpkins are my favorite for purely utilitarian reasons. Cooked eggplant is better to look at, however.

No kidding. Did you dedicate every rock ever to that project? o_O

Sheesh, makes my 6 Turbo Farms look like child's play. /jelly

I have about 5 rock nodes left on my entire map and maybe 30 or so in my chests with 20 stone blocks, so almost the entire maps worth of stones haha... really hoping no new items require lots of rocks

and yeah not sure why i like the dragonfruit so much... maybe one day they'll give me dragon powers in game haha

Impressive indeed, and interesting choice for favourite crops, most would go for pumpkins or eggplants.

To be fair. Dragonpies are pretty amazing (although you would need some insane amounts of other stuff to cook that many Dragonfruit up...)