Furthest Day

I've been playing this game for about 1-1,5 week and never gotten past day 15.

I'm way too reckless lol and always trying out new stuff.

Same with me. I always want to try new stuff that ends up getting me killed, but I also like to challenge myself and kill everything I see... Stupid Bob! :p

Guest Dandytard

I got to about day 45 or such. Got killed after I tried to gather honey from 6 of my bee houses. At once. The cause of death was venom overload from the bee's stingers.

I'm in the 70's. Was struggling to keep up my supplies since the krampus update, because my main food was rabbit trapping, so I started farming, and realized I was way too far from poop, so I headed of in search of and found beefalo. Killed two of them for enough meat for 3 effigies and if I had to guess I'd say I'll live forever so long as I'm not an idiot. Or at least until winter comes and wrecks crops.

Oh, is that the thing you get with the red gem and 10 gold?

that is amulet.....unlike the effigy, u need to equip it on u for it to work, also amulet revive u at the spot where u die and put nearby monster to sleep......effigy revive u where u build it....u just have to walk back and get ur stuff.......they are both in the magic tab

FYI: u need Wilson beard for the effigy so u can either play him or make a tent and change character to get his beard

Day 400+

I haven't played since the Krampus update. I got 3 effigies but I have about 120 units of beard trimmings, 4 rings and 4 red gems.

I might start a new game since I killed all the Tallbirds, not knowing that they don't re-spawn and the only stack of three eggs I got turned into 1 last time I checked. I also lost 20+ tentacle spikes because I left all of them lying on the ground at the swamps, not knowing that they magically disappear after so many days.