Truth Or Dare

geni0529

You can't, since you're not part of this :razz:

nooooooo

who said i meant in-game? i meant that i would kill geni if she (he?) will not let me play. (no, you are not going to quote me angrily and punch me in the face, because i won't come back to this thread anyway, never!)

*coming back to the thread after 3 seconds*

-stuff and a dare-

Here's three pictures, because I am too lazy to focus on the more spectacular pieces and am also afraid that I will be judged too much based on the drawings I have want other people to participate in this game as well.

i8lSJLy.jpg

e2pGkaY.jpg

uztiiux.jpg

Here's three pictures, because I am too lazy to focus on the more spectacular pieces and am also afraid that I will be judged too much based on the drawings I have want other people to participate in this game as well.

i8lSJLy.jpg

e2pGkaY.jpg

uztiiux.jpg

*super anime kawaii squee* They're so pretty!

You forgot to tag some one else though.

Would you rather be impeded with hearing everything five minutes later, or speaking everything you mean to say five minutes later?

I'm not really good at these games.

Probably speaking 5 minutes later. I could live more like a mute, and express myself more through actions and emotions. If I am required to speak, I still have said ability, but with a cost of patience.

Hearing 5 minutes later would make many tasks difficult. I would need to live like a deaf person, but always have weird, out-of-place sounds that would drive me insane and dizzy. Since your sight and hearing are so dependent on eachother, if you see differently than you hear, your brain thinks you may be poisoned and will eject your stomach very often [excessive vomiting].

Alright, @Blewcheese , Blewth or Blewrrr... uh... truth or dare?

Archived