Truth Or Dare

geni0529

What do you find to be the whole truth behind the mystery of life and all of it's philosophical, narrative, and spiritual tropes?

AND IT IS NOT GODDAMN COOKIE DOUGH.

Oh, but it is.

I'm... not sure I understand the question, but I'm a Christian, so I believe that humans were created to serve and please God if that answers your question.

Now for my victim.. eny meeny miney- @Blewcheese

Truth or dare?

Oh, but it is.

I'm... not sure I understand the question, but I'm a Christian, so I believe that humans were created to serve and please God if that answers your question.

Now for my victim.. eny meeny miney- @Blewcheese

Truth or dare?

So I'm your victim, now, huh? Is that how it is? That's how it's gonna be?

Truth.

Don't trust him. He's a Fallen Londoner. A notorious one that robbed the Masters.

What? Me? Untrustworthy? Now now, I may be a notorious thief destroyer of rats with a tongue coated with honey, but I most certainly am not a liar. I am in fact, a steadfast individual who will keep to his word in any situation, even if such a situation involves armed rats.

What? Me? Untrustworthy? Now now, I may be a notorious thief destroyer of rats with a tongue coated with honey, but I most certainly am not a liar. I am in fact, a steadfast individual who will keep to his word in any situation, even if such a situation involves armed rats.

Did you do that storyline as well?

I dare you to Worship me until the end of time make a post in reply to this one, with each letter a different color. There must be at least fifteen words in the post.

T-t-t-t-that's it? Huh... not too bad for a dare I guess... well, @ThePreChewedTree , TRUTH OR DAEEURR?

Archived