Truth Or Dare

geni0529

I dare you to watch the entire first season of My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, then name all the main characters! (There are 6)

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Easy... cus i already done that.... used to watch the show... DON'T JUDGE! either way this challenge is PURE EVIL (atleast it wasn't season 3).

6 main characters (could just google it ya know): Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity (but who likes her?), Rainbow Dash (pls no) and Apple Jack and that other one that i refuse to name.

Now if you excuse me i must go wash my mouth with bleach 

(Don't get me wrong the show has some good writing, and i can see why people would like it, but it's just not my kindof thing.)

That was like a Truth and a Dare at the same time

I challenge @MenaAthena !

Easy... cus i already done that.... used to watch the show... DON'T JUDGE! either way this challenge is PURE EVIL (atleast it wasn't season 3).

6 main characters (could just google it ya know): Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity (but who likes her?), Rainbow Dash (pls no) and Apple Jack.

Now if you excuse me i must go wash my mouth with bleach

(Don't get me wrong the show has some good writing, and i can see why people would like it, but it's just not my kindof thing.)

That was like a Truth and a Dare at the same time

I challenge @MenaAthena !

Dare! Because I have everything to lose!

Edit: you missed Pinky Pie. C:<

B-but...but Rarity is best pony!

She is literally the embodiment of the stereotype I despise the most.

Dare! Because I have everything to lose!

Edit: you missed Pinky Pie. C:<

I dare you to make that pony not exist to write a backstory of a totally original sonic character who got transported to the world of MLP, who meets another totally original character. (Suddenly the only topic here is MLP)

She is literally the embodiment of the stereotype I despise the most.

I dare you to make that pony not exist to write a backstory of a totally original sonic character who got transported to the world of MLP, who meets another totally original character. (Suddenly the only topic here is MLP)

(I'm not sure how original this character is, but I'm not really into either fandom so I don't know any OC's from them.

Alright, let's do this. *puts writer's cap on*)

Loud. That's the first thing it notices. There was lots of sounds and noises that were very loud, but it found them interesting, for this was the first time it had heard anything before. So it lissened with intent, but something else strange happened; it started to see. See shapes; long ones protruding up from it and into a flat, round object above it. Next it felt. Felt the energy coming from the long shapes and the warmness of the space around it. Slowly everything started to become clearer. It could hear the noises with more distinction, see with more clarity the container it was in , feel the ripples in the substance surrounding it, and it took it all in, devoting it all to memory.

It turned it's attention to the word outside it's invisible barrier. There was a blue spiky creature that spun into a quickly rotating sphere and flew into other creatures that relfected light, destroying them on contact and causing bright flashes to appear. Everytime a flash happened the substance around it would ripple and the container would shake. It moved closer to the barrier and touched it, feeling the smooth surface as it slowly formed a shape vaguely similar to the blue creature. Another creature appeared. This one looked to be formed of two spheres that sat inside a half sphere floating of the ground. It wasn't sure why, but it didn't have the urge to copy that one.

Both creatures stopped and started making noises. However, even though they were quite loud, the substance around it seemed to distort them. It started changing more and more into the shape of the blue creature, copying it's colors as well. All of a sudden, the blue creature changed. It took out seven different colored shining objects that floated around it. These objects caused the blue creature to change gold and float off the ground. It could feel the energy from the objects and became intrigued by them, allowing seven pieces of itself to float off him and form exact duplicates. And they were exact, even down to the energy they gave off. It was actually quite proud of this achievement. However, the original objects started floating toward it, and the copies to the originals. The creatures noticed this, and showed what it could only assume was shock. The copies and original objects lined up with each other on opposite sides of the barrier, spining and spining, their energies mixing. It's vision went white, and then black.

The next thing it remembered was falling. Falling as it's vision remained black. It could do nothing to stop it's decent and soon felt the ground move under it, splattering from it's form in the process. It started coming back together, vision and other sences returning to it. Overhead came flying a yellow and pink creature that flew right past before turning and landing not to far away. It climbed to the edge of the crater, it's form still undecided. The creature that flew walk on four legs that ended in hard stubs, wings that folded in on it's side, and had yellow curls on it's top, the rest of it being pink.

"What the buck are you?!" The creature shouted, it's face one of fear and curiosity.

It couldn't decide which creature it wanted to copy this time, the blue one or this bright, multi colored one. So it chose both. Slowly, it shifted it's form. Copying the color and shape of the legs, elongating it's neck and creating blue spikes that folded over it's neck. It didn't take long before it had combined both to a satisfactory level. The creature looked at it with a face of horror. It tilded it's head in response. Perhaps if it communicated with the creature it would provide more information.

"What the buck are you?!" It repeated in the exact same voice and tone the creature did.

The creature fell to the ground.

(When you manage to put your brain back together after reading this huge wall of text, remember;

You asked for this.)

@Percival truth or dare?

Archived