Beta Streams

Hello Guys,

Can you tell me who has uploaded or is streaming DST Beta?

I found one video by Jbeetle and Modus Operandi, but the other videos all were Promotional or sth in that way.

I especially would be interested to see Truthseeker play :)

Thanks!

I've seen Clownbaby and Sindex streaming on Twitch, so you could try to catch them. I might try streaming tomorrow, too. No idea about Truthseeker, though :razz:

I'd so join you. Or I'd do my own, definitely still wanna play as Coraline b/c I added the avatar thing so you see my char when she is offscreen.

I really want to see the famous forumers struggle for their life and kill each other cooperating in DST !

(Watching videos of testers is the only thing keeping me alive until I get in...)

It's funny that you mention that because I'm planning exactly that for next wednesday evening on a stream. I'll make a post about it when I find the last person that can do it.

It's funny that you mention that because I'm planning exactly that for next wednesday evening on a stream. I'll make a post about it when I find the last person that can do it.

Great !

I hope you will be able to play without too many bugs.

Hello! First time post! I've been lurking here for a while hoping to see some decent footage, to see how people who play well together do. Also hoping to catch some people streaming as well. I signed up for a key, so I'm in waiting and keeping my single player skills sharp so I can hit the ground running! As Truthseeker and other important people have been politely telling others, I will do my best to be patient. This isn't a whine post, but one of excitement and hype! 

I'm probably going to do a couple streams myself when I get the time, you can catch my streams Here

And I also upload highlights and other stuff There

I recorded my first foray into the Closed Beta and uploaded it just this morning, and you can check that out Everywhere (but not really, just here)

this is pretty fantastic. I saw the screens earlier when I was lurking, but I wanted to come on and say I liked your rollplay stylings and so forth with this video. I'd like to see some actual ground-up games soon--maybe even a world where spiders are turned up (clearly not for the feint of heart), since people are mastering not starving together.

...Maybe even a world where spiders are turned up (clearly not for the feint of heart), since people are mastering not starving together.

This makes me really want to play on a Spider Infestation world. It would probably end up getting frustrating but it might be fun too. :p

This makes me really want to play on a Spider Infestation world. It would probably end up getting frustrating but it might be fun too. :razz:

I remember on one of Sips_'s runthroughs, he started to notice that the spiders were pressing their fronts against the pigs. He sort of made a short narrative about "the last stand of the pigs". I'd definitely like to RP that scenario. It would definitely be hard mode, and I'm glad there's someone like you out there willing to try it :). And yes, there actually could be some table-flipping involved. But that's the fun of it all.

Archived