Weirdobob's Thread Made of Yarn or Sumthin

Auth

The Last Question  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Mustard or Mayo?

Okay, Derp, you had your chance, so please stop now or I'll be forced to actually do something.

Me and JoeW have talks.

It's more of me talking to myself with him checking what I say from time to time.

But still.

Talks.

Okay, Derp, you had your chance, so please stop now or I'll be forced to actually do something.

Me and JoeW have talks.

It's more of me talking to myself with him checking what I say from time to time.

But still.

Talks.

ok,i will stop,i will have to rest of the forum for weeks,peace!

Wait, is this thread the reincarnation of "Vingw take your Tallbird"?

There must always be one completely nonsense thread at all times.

How else could we have people posting nonsense while others complain that their nonsense isn't the right kind of nonsense and things were better when their own nonsense was the nonsense that the other people were complaining about being the wrong kind of nonsense?

How else could we have people posting nonsense while others complain that their nonsense isn't the right kind of nonsense and things were better when their own nonsense was the nonsense that the other people were complaining about being the wrong kind of nonsense?

oooh, JoeW's snark is showing!

Touché.

It took me forever to get that squiggle over the e, you have no idea.

don't worry JoeW I got this place under control

4ISCOMING

people generally listen to me when i ask them to do things

ALOTOFTHESEPOSTSHAVESECRETSINTHEMTOBEHONEST

most of the time anyway

Must... stop... urge... to... do... something... stupid...

So I was wondering what would a middle-aged woman who tries too hard to hide her age say her age was when injected with sodium pentothal...

O__O

Seens like i have cause quite a chaos.My apologies,sincerly.

Sodium pentothal will cause unconsciousness

So,she will be starting to complain how old and wrinkly she is and will be.After that she will talk like a half scottish(no offense,too much tf2) half asleep and half drunk(i think i did the math wrong).After that if she is pregnant,her baby will be depress.But middle age women will less likely to be pregnant,check that out...If she has aneasthia,after the complaining.She will be even drunker and finally sleep.

Totally did not steal from internet

Anyway,i will not cause anymore chaos.Sorry

Took me a minute to wrap my head around this, and this is now my favorite quote from JoeW now. :)

Archived