Weirdobob's Thread Made of Yarn or Sumthin

Auth

The Last Question  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Mustard or Mayo?

WOW!! i have just been reading some for your first posts, and this has to be the weirdest forum I have ever happen across. So of course I wish to join the strangeness, I also come baring gifts, to the overlord for all this weirdness. In the form of a picture

hope you like it!!!!!

Kashie%2Bpic%2B2.png

WOW!! i have just been reading some for your first posts, and this has to be the weirdest forum I have ever happen across. So of course I wish to join the strangeness, I also come baring gifts, to the overlord for all this weirdness. In the form of a picture hope you like it!!!!!

*opens door*

WELCOME ABOARD! 

WOW!! i have just been reading some for your first posts, and this has to be the weirdest forum I have ever happen across. So of course I wish to join the strangeness, I also come baring gifts, to the overlord for all this weirdness. In the form of a picture

hope you like it!!!!!

Kashie%2Bpic%2B2.png

You is gud artiste.

Why am I really here? I often ask myself that question. I've searched relentlessly for an answer, to come up fruitless every time I try. I thought I'd found it once, I really had. But that answer was but a facade, a red herring if you will. Some would say that you make your own purpose in life, but I would have to disagree. I sometimes feel as if I was put on this earth to serve others.

Threads of yarn, doing lines of mushrooms. They all weave together to form life. To me, life is mysterious and exciting, oftentimes simultaneously. The very catalystic events that we believe we find answers in also form new mysteries, almost as a rule. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

The A's led to the E, then M, followed by T. Back to E again, and that's where we are now! My only question is, will this lead to my D-mise? Of course, when I speak of my death, I don't mean permanence; I mean the death of the current me, leading to the reformation of a new (and with any hope better!) me.

Your tag raises a very thought provoking question. Thank you.

Why am I really here? I often ask myself that question. I've searched relentlessly for an answer, to come up fruitless every time I try. I thought I'd found it once, I really had. But that answer was but a facade, a red herring if you will. Some would say that you make your own purpose in life, but I would have to disagree. I sometimes feel as if I was put on this earth to serve others.

Threads of yarn, doing lines of mushrooms. They all weave together to form life. To me, life is mysterious and exciting, oftentimes simultaneously. The very catalystic events that we believe we find answers in also form new mysteries, almost as a rule. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

The A's led to the E, then M, followed by T. Back to E again, and that's where we are now! My only question is, will this lead to my D-mise? Of course, when I speak of my death, I don't mean permanence; I mean the death of the current me, leading to the reformation of a new (and with any hope better!) me.

4lFdlEN.gif

Such wise,much wow.Could you please simplyfi it in a few words or less?

btw:did i type simplyfi correct?

VALVe is a really eco-friendly company.

They recycle lots of things.

I think you misspelled Volvo

Most of bad opinions on this update are just the skin,i think they look cool.AND THEY ADD IN CP_SNOWPLOW.And they shake the whole meta of the game with spy's buff and nerf.Dead ringer spy is not going to be happy.And they buff the tide turner.Trimping now

But overall,this is like a disaster relief package for the EOTL,nothing good,nothing bad,just for relief.I like this.Even though i am f2p and all of that,but...It is great

help,my country,they are starting to dub over animal planet,i cannt watch my cat from hell and america's cutest.Help,emergency

I think you misspelled Volvo

Most of bad opinions on this update are just the skin,i think they look cool.AND THEY ADD IN CP_SNOWPLOW.And they shake the whole meta of the game with spy's buff and nerf.Dead ringer spy is not going to be happy.And they buff the tide turner.Trimping now

But overall,this is like a disaster relief package for the EOTL,nothing good,nothing bad,just for relief.I like this.Even though i am f2p and all of that,but...It is great

help,my country,they are starting to dub over animal planet,i cannt watch my cat from hell and america's cutest.Help,emergency

I'm still waiting for that Dog Class update or whatever it was.

Most negatives about this update are about the skins.Come on people,they are SKINS.

And about the pick up dropped weapon?Nobody picks it up in game but instead,ranting in the discussion section of the game.I only care when i see a jarate drop

And BFB got overnerfed,Dead Ringer got nerfed a little bit too much.Tide turner got buffed(Trimping boys).

Here is the community respond:

Volvo ruined the game. --Hater--

I even saw a guy with 95 hrs in record fear that he will drop his stupid Australium

Volvo does not release any update:

- Waaaaaaaa!!No updates,tf2 is dead

Volvo release a big update:

--Waaaaaaa!Volvo ruined the game,tf2 is dead

This is like since the bread update.Plus,this update added in cp_snowplow,and Volvo even shaked the meta with the mini sentry nerf

Thanks for looking at my ranting

Archived