Auth

The Last Question  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Mustard or Mayo?

Master,please teach me the art of the ultimate weirdo

ok,soo........

My name was intended to be Derp,but some guy stole it,so..it is very sad

Question for you guys:

How to go off topic in the off topic area?

the Off-Topic area is just a place for threads that have nothing to do with Klei Games. They still have a main point to them. If someone starts yakking about something completely random and useless to the conversation at hand, this is considered Derailing and making it go off-topic.

the Off-Topic area is just a place for threads that have nothing to do with Klei Games. They still have a main point to them. If someone starts yakking about something completely random and useless to the conversation at hand, this is considered Derailing and making it go off-topic.

what is the main point?

Anyway,help.I need the best loadout for annoyance scout,the best loadout for medic and beggar bazooka or liberty launcher?

Annoying Scout

-Force-a-nature

-Bonk! Atomic Punch

-Sandman

Best Medic loadout

-If you've got great aim, crusader's crossbow.

-Default medigun

-Ubersaw/Default/The statue of hippocrates or whatever

Soldier

-NEVER use the liberty launcher, and don't use the direct hit as it doesn't do as big of damage as you think as the regular rocket launcher can do the same in 2 hits, and it's significantly easier to hit not only one but possibly 8 targets at once with it. The beggars bazooka really isn't a weapon to talk about as it removes the functionality of it being a reliable long range weapon and it's reload speed is what kills you.

damn the beggar really needs a reload speed buff.Like +5%reload speed ?I use it a lot in mvm

what is hurr?

Also pyro can reflect

Nah, the beggar's bazooka needs to just be plain discarded as it's projectiles shoot in all directions, meaning it is pointless if you want to hit people from a ways.

Hurr is the sound you make when your mind goes blank.

Yes. I know. I use the airblast all the time. I have 600+ hours clocked into tf2, in case you were wondering.

Over six hundred hours?

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over six hundred hours? NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

youhave700+hoursclockedintodota

*cough*

Question for you guys:

How to go off topic in the off topic area?

Stay on topic: Try to keep discussions and conversations on the subject at hand. If you feel that a conversation or thread has slid off-topic, feel free to start a new thread. Try to keep away from conversations about a topic being off-topic.

Sorry, but it's like some of you don't even try to behave.

I know I'm just the cynical old fart of the forums but it's kinda rude to ignore given rules.

Sorry, but it's like some of you don't even try to behave.

I know I'm just the cynical old fart of the forums but it's kinda rude to ignore given rules.

Actually,i have never try to behave irl or on internet,in case you wonder

I just start playing tf2 last year in april

I have only got 350 hours in

I want to steal some eggs from the tallbird.Help,also,how did you get the background

Also,you play the binding of isaac?

AlsoAlso:Mena is that a fez?Do you even fedora?

Actually,i have never try to behave irl or on internet,in case you wonder

I just start playing tf2 last year in april

I have only got 350 hours in

I want to steal some eggs from the tallbird.Help,also,how did you get the background

Also,you play the binding of isaac?

AlsoAlso:Mena is that a fez?Do you even fedora?

1. You should.

2. The halloween updates are always my favorite.

3. Neat

4. Nudge it away while it's sleeping, take the egg and run.

5. Backgrounds on steam are available through crafting a badge with trading cards, or purchase on the community market, or trades

6. No, I don't.

7. Mena's Fez is magical, your argument is invalid.

1. You should.

2. The halloween updates are always my favorite.

3. Neat

4. Nudge it away while it's sleeping, take the egg and run.

5. Backgrounds on steam are available through crafting a badge with trading cards, or purchase on the community market, or trades

6. No, I don't.

7. Mena's Fez is magical, your argument is invalid.

1:No,trust me,i will be as weird as i am now

2:Yes,bumper cars and BONUS DIC...sorry DUCKS

3:350 hours i still haven't got my rocket jumper

4:I will try

5:I don't have any money

6:Ok

7:404 argument nor found

8:I would prefer helmet

9:We need to help the gilbuses

10:Thanks for reading

12:You realize that i just skip number 11

14:I skip it again

15:You were expecting that i would skip to number 16

16:Ok,you've won,,no go away please

18 why are you still reading this

22:At this point you don't even care about how many times i skip

Also,why default minigun?How about the quick fix,the ability to heal your self is nice+the speed you gain from healing scout and ubercharge makes medic and the patient become immune to compression blast,which is very nice since if it is a normal ubercharge,you would just waste the whole entire 8 seconds of ubercharge after a few airblast.

Also,why default minigun?How about the quick fix,the ability to heal your self is nice+the speed you gain from healing scout and ubercharge makes medic and the patient become immune to compression blast,which is very nice since if it is a normal ubercharge,you would just waste the whole entire 8 seconds of ubercharge after a few airblast.

Because the default medigun adds complete immunity to everything, and a nice overheal. The quick fix is nice except whenever someone rocket jumps you fly up there with them but take all the fall damage. This often has lead to me falling off a cliff or only having 3 hp so i cannot survive the fall, and the overcharge is very low, which negates the faster healing power. It does not provide protection from airblast, only speeds up healing 300%. And I've never had a problem with pyros airblasting me away, I know how to control myself in air.

With the default medigun, you can heal the entire team and then have enough uber to pocket the person in the lead.

oooohhh.Thanks

Let us go away from tf2.

Milk coffee?I am asian.Black coffee is to mainstream for me .Coffee is mixed with very thick sweetened milk the ratio is 3/1.I do not know if there is that type of milk in america

Archived