Now I have a pet baby Beefalo apparently...And I have pictures!

Now I have a pet baby Beefalo apparently...And that´s OK, because he´s cute, a bug, but...A cute bug. I found him after I walked through a herd of Beefalo, and he started following me all of the sudden. His name is Peanuts. Glommer and Chester are a bit jealous though, but they´ll get used to him. And he´s a bit restless, even at night, he won´t stay still, he just runs back and forth all night long. It´s a bit disturbing to be honest... 

No beefalo were harmed in the making of this amazing one-off glitch.

post-369498-0-39251500-1407114988_thumb.

post-369498-0-99920600-1407115016_thumb.

Now I have a pet baby Beefalo apparently...And that´s OK, because he´s cute, a bug, but...A cute bug. I found him after I walked through a herd of Beefalo, and he started following me all of the sudden. His name is Peanuts. Glommer and Chester are a bit jealous though, but they´ll get used to him. And he´s a bit restless, even at night, he won´t stay still, he just runs back and forth all night long. It´s a bit disturbing to be honest... 

If you saw this on the bug forums, it´s because I posted this twice... cause it´s adorable and we

Haha!!

Em...

You use beefalo hat...!

If you use it beefalo will follow you

Actually a beefalo hat does not make beefalo follow you. It helps keep you warm in winter and allows you to not aggro beefalo in heat.

On a side note my brain is on fire because of all the stuff lying on the ground of your base... THEY MUST BE IN CHESTS. Then my mind can rest in peace

Haha!!

Em...

You use beefalo hat...!

If you use it beefalo will follow you

Nah, I took the hat off later and he still followed me around. Also, this:

Actually a beefalo hat does not make beefalo follow you. It helps keep you warm in winter and allows you to not aggro beefalo in heat.

On a side note my brain is on fire because of all the stuff lying on the ground of your base... THEY MUST BE IN CHESTS. Then my mind can rest in peace

Diggy diggy hole, I am a mole, and I'm digging a hole.

What's that? A spare beefalo hat! Mine! Moles don't actually eat hats do they? I don't have RoG yet Don't punch me please!

Emm Really? but if i use beefalo hat beefalos is following me, :/

Archived