Tallbirds

:( thanx but its bek is purp

also i hav another question

what goes throo a talbird/smallbird/tenberds mind in eech age??/??/

Smallbirds: I liek dis purson dey r good 2 follow

Teenbirds: I guess I could stick around.

Tallbird: F*** off.

I am planning to draw an Full HD+ ² OctaCore tallbird. While this in itself is a risky operation, I do not have the required knowledge and experience regarding a tallbirds distinctive properties and marks.

May you share some your copious veda to make this venture feasible?

In the case of assent, you will of course recieve most of the laurels.

I am planning to draw an Full HD+ ² OctaCore tallbird. While this in itself is a risky operation, I do not have the required knowledge and experience regarding a tallbirds distinctive properties and marks.

May you share some your copious veda to make this venture feasible?

In the case of assent, you will of course recieve most of the laurels.

Step 1: Get a black sharpie

Step 2: Done

What is the longest Tallbird height ever?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Well, tallbirds can get quite tall. The tallest one recorded was 34 feet.

If a tallbird is tall and a smallbird is small, then what size is a nanometerbird?

A nanometer 

Who would win in a fight? 2839 tallbirds, or Mario with fire?

If a Tallbird could not birth birds, would it chuck wood instead?

Does the egg comes out of the eyes or from a unseen orifice?

What is the location, if we imagine the tallbird as a 3d construct, of the pituary gland in the tallbird's mind?

Ok, time to bring out the big guns.

Considering the Tallbird's V4, an visiomotor-activated part of the brain located in the occipital lobe, can be compared to the one located in a human, what would be the main explanation for it being activated less when Wilson moves in circles around them, that when they need to lay an egg?

In the same spirit, why would the cells in the V1 be activated faster, and longer?

If we cut the adrenocorticotropic alimentation in the secondary hormone cycle (starting from the hypothalamus, going to the pituiary gland), what will be the final effect on the cortizone level in the hypothalamus, considering that more than a week has passed? (once again, in a tallbird brain that would fonction as a human would)

If we injected radioactive isotopes of lowly radioactive material into a Tallbird's brain and then forced him to watch a rotatory image, once we would cut his brain, would the circles of the irridiated brain be :
A: Concentric, bigger outwards
B: Concentric, smaller outwards
C: Small and randomly places
D: Actually randomly distrubuted in a linear pattern along the MT and VT.

If we consider that a Tallbird is capable of mouvement, and moves faster at 60fps per second, are we simply observed sacaded movement known as the Phi effect, or rather actual mouvement?

A tallbird has a soul, according to you. However, even the famous ''I think so I am'' philosophical proof of a soul necessitates a benevolent diety un-capable of affecting free will. Is Maxwell considered a diety, and whatever the awnser, explain his reasons for allowing free will.

A tallbird in it's last years of old age will naturally seek to contribute to the community or may face depression. Explain how Tallbirds can contribute and feel valued despite killing every single smallbird they see by starving them?

A Teenbird is going trough a transitionnal phase and an important shift of hormones. Considering the Tallbird lacks gonadic horomes generators in it's surrenal glands, where are they located instead?

The Tallbird heart is composed of 4 venticules. How fast can they pump blood?

The Tallbird is covered in fur/feathers. How many licks does it take to clean Wilson's blood of them?

And finnaly...
If a Tallbird on an electric train and a Teenbird riding on a minecraft boat were to depart from 150km appart, then board a plane, cross the road and then go 4 identical mansions with a man that lies and the other that always tells the truth, then who came first, the Tallbird egg or the Tallbird?

Who would win in a fight? 2839 tallbirds, or Mario with fire?

If a Tallbird could not birth birds, would it chuck wood instead?

Does the egg comes out of the eyes or from a unseen orifice?

What is the location, if we imagine the tallbird as a 3d construct, of the pituary gland in the tallbird's mind?

Ok, time to bring out the big guns.

Considering the Tallbird's V4, an visiomotor-activated part of the brain located in the occipital lobe, can be compared to the one located in a human, what would be the main explanation for it being activated less when Wilson moves in circles around them, that when they need to lay an egg?

In the same spirit, why would the cells in the V1 be activated faster, and longer?

If we cut the adrenocorticotropic alimentation in the secondary hormone cycle (starting from the hypothalamus, going to the pituiary gland), what will be the final effect on the cortizone level in the hypothalamus, considering that more than a week has passed? (once again, in a tallbird brain that would fonction as a human would)

If we injected radioactive isotopes of lowly radioactive material into a Tallbird's brain and then forced him to watch a rotatory image, once we would cut his brain, would the circles of the irridiated brain be :

A: Concentric, bigger outwards

B: Concentric, smaller outwards

C: Small and randomly places

D: Actually randomly distrubuted in a linear pattern along the MT and VT.

If we consider that a Tallbird is capable of movement, and moves faster at 60fps per second, are we simply observed sacred movement known as the Phi effect, or rather actual mouvement?

A tallbird has a soul, according to you. However, even the famous ''I think so I am'' philosophical proof of a soul necessitates a benevolent diety un-capable of affecting free will. Is Maxwell considered a diety, and whatever the awnser, explain his reasons for allowing free will.

A tallbird in it's last years of old age will naturally seek to contribute to the community or may face depression. Explain how Tallbirds can contribute and feel valued despite killing every single smallbird they see by starving them?

A Teenbird is going trough a transitionnal phase and an important shift of hormones. Considering the Tallbird lacks gonadic horomes generators in it's surrenal glands, where are they located instead?

The Tallbird heart is composed of 4 venticules. How fast can they pump blood?

The Tallbird is covered in fur/feathers. How many licks does it take to clean Wilson's blood of them?

And finnaly...

If a Tallbird on an electric train and a Teenbird riding on a minecraft boat were to depart from 150km appart, then board a plane, cross the road and then go 4 identical mansions with a man that lies and the other that always tells the truth, then who came first, the Tallbird egg or the Tallbird?

HAHA! YES! QUESTIONS!

1) the tallbirds.

2) No.

3) No way in hell I'm answering that. But I do know the answer.

4) In the head.

5) Instinct.

6) Instinct.

7) Well, through my very advanced and totally legal study of tallbirds, I discovered they heavily rely on every part of their brain, as it's one of the only organs it has. Cutting anything results in the birds... Deceasement.

8) What that said ^

9) It is indeed actual movement.

10) Maxwell was my friend from college. When we both got sucked in there, he was still a very friendly guy. After noticing I was bored, he tried making pretty birds to fly around. Instead, he made the tallbird. He apologised for it, and was about to remove it when I begged for him to not do so. As a result he gave tallbirds souls, the ability to reproduce, and other such goodies.

11) Tallbirds don't die of old age. At least, I haven't seen that happen before, for the 14,056 years I've been around.

12) Still  in the head.

13) They don't pump blood that quickly. It's normally from 30-60 Bpm, and it does not need blood to go lower than it's knees.

14) 2-3, tallbirds have incredibly long tongues. 

15) Abraham Washington Jefferson. Easy Peasy.

Smallbirds store their hearts in their tiny, fat legs. As they grow older, their legs get thinner and longer, making the concept of love much harder for them to comprehend.

That's not how the heart works, but believe what you want too, kid.

That's not how the heart works, but believe what you want too, kid.

Because a Tallbird heart works exactly like a normal heart would. Yeah, I guess you're right, how silly of me to think these fantastical creatures work in fantastical ways. Also, I ain't no kid, buddy.

Barbeque or Teriyaki?

Why I atta...

Which kind of sauce is best to have with all the rabbits I'm eating since I would never hunt the majestic tallbird for food?

Oh. Okay. I prefer A1.

Which came first, the tallbird or the tallbird egg?

Is the Eye on top of the Jurry-Rigged Portal a tallbird eye?

The tallbird.

No, it's the demoman's eye.

You necroed a topic. That is not...

@Weirdobob, can tallbirds resurrect if they swallowed a life giving amulet before dying?

No, the amulet only works by wearing it. Unfortunently. 

So while playing some Don't Starve, in spring, I saw
a tallbird mother with it's baby wandering around.
Then the little guy meeped because he was hungry.
His mother just ignored his meeping until he starved
to death. I thougt they are solicitious parents.
So why do they let their children starve to death?

Archived