I am the only one that will want a wes in my team?

Well as the title says i like his balloons a lot, is the best decorative item in the game and it would be awesome that you would have a party part of your base =).(idk i enjoy DS for his late game after all that you passed you could enjoy at peace that why i just pick late game characters, of my perfect team would be wes just because of the balloons maxwell codes early game carry that combos with wolfgang and WX-78 for obvious reasons)

Yeah I will want Wes in my team but he or she or whatever controlling Wes is needed to be hard or experienced Don't Starve player.Also the balloons are great decorative.And also you can use balloons as a trap,like:

Make a lot of balloons in an order and near then hit one of them and there you go.All of them going to pop and it does damage.  :loyal:

I agree with jbeetle, people can use anyone as long as they're nice. Besides any mix of characters will be mostly the same. Character perks will be a minor part in the game I believe, it will come down to player skill in the end.

Yeah I will want Wes in my team but he or she or whatever controlling Wes is needed to be hard or experienced Don't Starve player.Also the balloons are great decorative.And also you can use balloons as a trap,like:

Make a lot of balloons in an order and near then hit one of them and there you go.All of them going to pop and it does damage.  :loyal:

I'm sure Wes players would be experienced. Wes is very hard to unlock, so I don't know how someone who isn't good at Don't Starve could play as him anyways.

So we're talking DS Together here or just the DS game in general?

Wes is for the hardcore players or at least one hopefully who didn't use an unlock code and knows how to achieve such a reward, and (if the former) I'd expect experienced players to know how to use them if they are playing him with another player.

And now I kinda want to see the catcoons fed balloons and puke em upon dying...yeah I'm kinda sick right now aren't I? :)

I agree with jbeetle, i won't care with the characters others are playing. 

But every character (except Wilson, which is neither good nor bad) demands some skill:

Willow and Wickerbottom - Sanity

Wx-78 (early game) and Maxwell - Health

Wolfgang and Wigfrid - Hunger

Wendy and Webber - Combat

Wes and Woodie (after the transformation) - Everything

Wes is a need, everyone needs someone to blame when something bad happens. (Maxwell would also be the other one to be blamed, obviously)

Stupid Wes. Always, standing there - not doing anything to help us! Don't you have anything to say for yourself? Oh that's great you can blow up balloons. Here, let me pop them for you - useless wind... err, posebag!  :wilson_hurt: 

Also as terrifying as everything is in the world of Don't Starve, without Maxwell, Wilson never would have been transported inside. If there were no Wilson, he never could have recreated the portal process to let us starve together! Praise Wilson! Seriously though Maxwell isn't that bad, considering he is attached to something called the "Nightmare Throne" after all. How could you ever hate someone so dapper?!

I want to be dapper.

Here.

Tam_o%27_Shanter.png          Glommer.png

Waxwell_portrait.pngWalking_Cane.png

Dapper_Vest.png

Cooked_Green_Cap.pngCooked_Blue_Cap.png

You cannot possibly be more Dapper than this right here.

This adds up to a total of... 36.25 Sanity Regen / Minute!

Plus the mushrooms all boost your sanity when eaten! ISNT THAT CRAZY!?

NO, BECAUSE YOU EAT THE MUSHROOMS!!!

Why you would need that much sanity regen for though, I don't know. It would help Maxwell use the Dark Sword and Night Armour that's for sure, allowing him to have both equipped even without the Dapper Vest for 25 days straight. (Tam O' Shanter duration.) Which is pretty NUTS! Can you say speedrun with these items in the second or third world?

I lied you can be more dapper.

Be sure to listen to this while playing! It's a scientific fact it boosts your sanity regen in real life!

Also be sure you have a crew looking like this:

Pigman.pngPigman.pngPigman.png

What better army is there? For the Dapper Man.

I agree with jbeetle, i won't care with the characters others are playing. 

But every character (except Wilson, which is neither good nor bad) demands some skill:

Willow and Wickerbottom - Sanity

Wx-78 (early game) and Maxwell - Health

Wolfgang and Wigfrid - Hunger

Wendy and Webber - Combat

Wes and Woodie (after the transformation) - Everything

You never have to worry about sanity with Willow. Just light a couple forests on fire, done.

And Webber is just Wilson but spiders don't get pissed at him, so combat isn't a problem.

Here.

Tam_o%27_Shanter.png          Glommer.png

Waxwell_portrait.pngWalking_Cane.png

Dapper_Vest.png

Cooked_Green_Cap.pngCooked_Blue_Cap.png

You cannot possibly be more Dapper than this right here.

This adds up to a total of... 36.25 Sanity Regen / Minute!

Plus the mushrooms all boost your sanity when eaten! ISNT THAT CRAZY!?

NO, BECAUSE YOU EAT THE MUSHROOMS!!!

Why you would need that much sanity regen for though, I don't know. It would help Maxwell use the Dark Sword and Night Armour that's for sure, allowing him to have both equipped even without the Dapper Vest for 25 days straight. (Tam O' Shanter duration.) Which is pretty NUTS! Can you say speedrun with these items in the second or third world?

I lied you can be more dapper.

Be sure to listen to this while playing! It's a scientific fact it boosts your sanity regen in real life!

Also be sure you have a crew looking like this:

Pigman.pngPigman.pngPigman.png

What better army is there? For the Dapper Man.

Replace top hat on pigs with cat cap

WE DO THIS FOR MOTHER RUSSIA

Archived