2000's kids?

Born in the 90's or 2000's  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What year were you born.

• I was born on the year 2000.
    • I was born in the 90's.

WHAT. I'm older than this psychopath...(thought you were an adult xD)

I have the composure of one.

Besides, being young has it's advantages; no one ever suspects, and generally believe the word of a mature teen instead of the instable adults. Even if they put up laws that prevent "futures" from causing murders, that would mean that homicides caused by an adult are normal.

Admit it, you used to be a prideful, snotty angel.

2000, by the way.

Based on the other thread that got locked you cannot be born in 2000. I won't allow it.

I was born in the year of ... *tension* ... GET READY ....                                     1998 and proud of it... so in theories I am a 90's boy?

http://www.inthe90s.com/generated/terms.shtml

I was looking up 90's slang and that's actually kind of funny seeing stuff the say such as:

I'm all that and a bag of chips, aight?  Aight, I dip bros... Translated this means "I'm great and i'm about to go." I guess?

Based on the other thread that got locked you cannot be born in 2000. I won't allow it.

I was born in the year of ... *tension* ... GET READY ....                                     1998 and proud of it... so in theories I am a 90's boy?

http://www.inthe90s.com/generated/terms.shtml

I was looking up 90's slang and that's actually kind of funny seeing stuff the say such as:

I'm all that and a bag of chips, aight?  Aight, I dip bros... Translated this means "I'm great and i'm about to go." I guess?

I remember bag of chips but I've never heard I dip bros

Archived