Who will you choose?

Hey whats up everyone, Hawx here! You may know me from my post PVP Battling and Spreading Players!

But I'm back and I want to know, who would you want for your team in don't starve together? Other people may have done this, but I don't know. 

Reply so I and everyone else can know! Type how many players 2-4 you want to have with you! Then who the players are!

Example: 4 Players: Wilson, Wes, Webber, Woodie

All right now have fun!

Player List:

Wilson:

Grows a magnificent beard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willow:

Immune to fire damage; Has a sweet lighter; Lights fires when nervous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolfgang:

Gets stronger with a full belly, is afraid of the dark and monsters.

Wendy:

Haunted by her twin sister. Comfortable with darkness. Doesn't hit very hard

WX-78:

Not a picky eater. Charged by lightning, damaged by rain. Can upgrade with gears.

Wickerbottom:

Very picky eater. Starts with a free tech level. Self publishes books, can't sleep.

Woodie:

Has a nice axe, and a terrible secret.

Wes:

Can't talk, Has trouble staying alive, practices balloonomancy.

Maxwell:

Is dapper but frail. Can fragment his own mind. Brings his own sword.

(Reign Of Giants Only) Wigfrid:

Excels in battle; Gains power from fallen foes; Only eats Meat

(Reign Of Giants Only)Webber:

Is a monster; Can befriend spiders; Grows a silky smooth beard.

Phew, that was a whole bunch of typing! Got all that info from the Don't Starve Wiki. 

Link: http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Characters

4 Wilsons. Wilson master race.

Seriously, some of other characters' "advantages" just seem more trouble than they are worth.

Willow: Who needs random fires everywhere?

Wolfgang: Too much food.

Wendy: Hits weaker.

WX. Yeah this one is nice when upgraded, but will you get enough gears for it in a multiplayer server where everyone would want a fridge?

Wickerbottom: A good character, but just not my style.

Woodie: Too few chops required to turn into a beaver. I'd buff him a little and maybe then he'd be good (maybe increase the amount of chops required to turn him and increase his max stats a bit). Also, he's canadian, shouldn't he have passive resistance to cold?

Wes: C'mon now...

Maxwell: I don't like his health situation but the sanity part is nice. Definitely a worthy member.

Wigfrid: Meat isn't really rare, she's ok.

Webber: Ok as well.

Assuming you can't pick 4x wilson/wx I'd go with Wilson (for effigies), Maxwell (to do sanity reducing stuff), WX-78(for general awesomeness assuming enough gears are available) and Wickerbottom (for her books).

4 Wilsons. Wilson master race.

Seriously, some of other characters' "advantages" just seem more trouble than they are worth.

Willow: Who needs random fires everywhere?

Wolfgang: Too much food.

Wendy: Hits weaker.

WX. Yeah this one is nice when upgraded, but will you get enough gears for it in a multiplayer server where everyone would want a fridge?

Wickerbottom: A good character, but just not my style.

Woodie: Too few chops required to turn into a beaver. I'd buff him a little and maybe then he'd be good (maybe increase the amount of chops required to turn him and increase his max stats a bit). Also, he's canadian, shouldn't he have passive resistance to cold?

Wes: C'mon now...

Maxwell: I don't like his health situation but the sanity part is nice. Definitely a worthy member.

Wigfrid: Meat isn't really rare, she's ok.

Webber: Ok as well.

Assuming you can't pick 4x wilson/wx I'd go with Wilson (for effigies), Maxwell (to do sanity reducing stuff), WX-78(for general awesomeness assuming enough gears are available) and Wickerbottom (for her books).

Yeah, I agree 100%. But Willow can just YOLO through fire. And Webber would be useful for fish due to his silky beard! After 6 days you have 9 silk, which = 3 Fishing rod which = 27 fish. That silk beard OP. And of course, Wilson is great because balance and that amazing looking beard...

Combinations I like for me and my brother (2 players):

-Wilson and Webber (assuming pig and spider allies wont fight while following)

-Wendy and Willow (what can I say? Just seems like a cool combo)

-Wickerbottom and Wigfrid (WB for crafting and Wigfrid for fighting)

If 4 players: Wilson, Wigfrid, Wendy, and Wickerbottom

Combinations I like for me and my brother (2 players):

-Wilson and Webber (assuming pig and spider allies wont fight while following)

-Wendy and Willow (what can I say? Just seems like a cool combo)

-Wickerbottom and Wigfrid (WB for crafting and Wigfrid for fighting)

If 4 players: Wilson, Wigfrid, Wendy, and Wickerbottom

Wilson and Webber for sure the best combo for 2 players!

I'll probably be just playing with my partner so just Wilson and Maxwell, since they're our favorite characters respectively.

I don't know much about Maxwell, but I hear he has good sanity or something like that? And OF COURSE Wilson man... nobody can leave him out!

I'll probably either play as Webber (I don't have much experience with him though, but I'm used to his' abilities) or Wilson (I am very accustomed to his' beard).

Yeah, Wilson and Webber are probs best combo.

I don't know much about Maxwell, but I hear he has good sanity or something like that? And OF COURSE Wilson man... nobody can leave him out!

He passively regains 20 sanity per minute, starts with nightmare fuel, purple gem, dark sword and night armor. He also has Codex Umbra which let's him summon shadow clones of himself.

Players - 4.  WX-38, for a meelee powerhouse.  Wickerbottom, to craft stuff for the team.  Willow, because fire.  And Woodie for superaxe and werebeaver.

....and YEAH, I left out Wilson.  Deal with it.

The Explorer, Willow- She would serve as the explorer as it's easy to gain sanity back with her and has really no negative stats. Plus she get's charcoal pretty easy and hilliarity would ensue when we accidentially run out of wood and 3 other people crowd around her for the lighter

The Smart Person, Wickerbottom- Would serve as the techer for high up recipes, so we can save resources for other thing still an Alchemy engine (Even though whenever I play Wickerbottom, I build the alchemy enginer just for that complete feeling in my base)

The Balenced, Maxwell- Doesn't run out of sanity, has great starting gear early game and in late game he can use the Codex Umbra to gather resources really easially

The Battle Expert, Wigfrid- Serves as the hunter who works well with Maxwell's shadow army for bosses. All meat that the other characters get will go straight to Wigfrid as others will live off veggies and a small amount of meat.

I'd probably go with WX myself based on what my friends go. Mostly because I'll need to be a tank since I'll be carrying to team... (They are not the best at the game, one is better then the other however) I'd suspect one to go Wigfrid or Wolfgang and the other Wilson or Webber, but I haven't asked then as of yet.

Archived