Captain of the Slow Art Train [requests open]

Poison sucks. I feel that so hard. I was poisoned for at least a week in game foolishly thinking it would wear off eventually.

Yeah. :'D  What really is hurting me in this playthrough is my base location.

I have coral not far from me but I'm panicking on what I should be doing and where that everything is a mess. 

Live and learn, eh?

• Like 1

I spent 2 straight days of sailing looking for the perfect spot to settle down. Eventually I lost so much sanity that I set my own boat on fire and was forced to dock on a Jungle/Bog hybrid island, resulting unsurprisingly in a near-infinite source of glands but no coral.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy
  • Like 1

Some art I've been doing on the tumblr blog for a while. owo;;;
Sorry I've been really dead!! But I'm not really!! :'D

woodie-bad-with-kisses.png.7545959782180
Mistletoe shenanigans from Christmas

woodie-anon-ginger-kiss.png.273e96296096
More kisses but from an anon that I decided to take a new route with!! :D

woodie-wilson-storm-fear.gif.3916111bd29
Me and DextersComicLaboratory hate thunderstorms so just...no.

weymour-willoughby-talkingthingsover.thu
A piece I did with DextersComicLaboratory's OC Willoughby and my OC Weymour standing around talking about plants and ****. owo   (the plants listen in)

woodie-defeetyou.png.74dc35e27cfbfab1ec5
A silly response post to someone with Woodie in some lounge-y clothes and my headcanon for his feet being he has the syndactyly condition.

• Like 5

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

I didn't know you made them. There really good and reflect the characters well ^_^

The tumblr account is called "Curse of the Lumberjack". Call me fan-ist but I reckon there's a 40% chance this kind of name comes from Markus.

On 2/15/2016 at 0:19 PM, Mobbstar said:

The tumblr account is called "Curse of the Lumberjack". Call me fan-ist but I reckon there's a 40% chance this kind of name comes from Markus.

Awww, am I that obvious? hahaha
Foiled again by the amazing detective Mobbstar!

• Like 1

Whoops! Died again!
Ah let's see what I've got to post around in here. :D

Process of how I draw Woodie
drawing-woodie.gif.38b9e1b0863912f4c49c6

An entire conversation between me, DextersComicLaboratory and his gf about modern AU stuff. It gets silly. I heard this one line from a Criken video and just lost it. So naturally I drew a comic off it with the modern AU gang.
EDIT: recent decision to put under a spoiler because there is a swear. One swear. But just in case by any measure! I wasn't thinking of it last night. :'D

Spoiler

roomies4lyfe-woodie-stoner-percy-wes.thu

And lastly, for now, some waffles died at Denny's. They had an obituary and everything. RIP the waffles. ;_;7
You will be missed.
56d959cb97478_woodie-deathtopancakes.pngwaffle-hotcocoa-gift.png.a29d903e2f200f2

Edited by osmRhodey
  • Like 3

Update 2 electri-No not that dangit.

I was talking with friends about Zelda and it got me to thinking about how I had imagined a reskin of Webber/costume to be that of the Skull Kid. You know cuz it's a kid in the woods and their lost and alone forever. 8'D
Anyways now thinking back to it, it'd make a much better mod. So I doodled the little guy in the style. \o/
skullkid-ds.png.09b4f8338462fdb60a6850b5

What do you mean you don't have disgusting Hobo-Wilson needs? Liar! Everyone needs the gross hobo science man.
hobo-wilson.png.2d5e93d1c7e7def19be7fc1a

Also my new icon for my Woodie blog which I'm super happy with because I rarely make coloured lines and I haven't put effort into a profile picture in forever.
woodie-lucy-iconwithask.png.a4c37da3b171

• Like 4