Captain of the Slow Art Train [requests open]

Honestly since last stream and watching Alex draw through most of it, I kind of got inspired.

I feel more at ease with draw some things.

But while I say that...this is blog related so I'll keep under spoiler.

Lucy is just not having a good time playing the role of survivor. Haha

post-386662-0-42792900-1440227520_thumb.

• Like 4

I live again!!!

Also will probably be editing my first post here to make it known how old the first post really was.

I love seeing my improvement but miss some of the art I loved to make.

That aside!!

Here's something for now while I sort files and then probably throw more bit around.

ShipWrecked Art

post-386662-0-05197100-1445779052_thumb.

Stream Requested Art [links to larger version]

post-386662-0-55028000-1445779074_thumb.

More later :grin:

Edited by osmRhodey
  • Like 3

What do you mean this isn't how the game actually is.

I'm pretty sure I just carry around a shouty little woman.

post-386662-0-99759500-1445793811_thumb.

Also since the skins update I got my favourite outfit for lumberdork

post-386662-0-74298400-1445793868_thumb.

Other Various Blog Related Stuff!

Deerclops creepy face requested

post-386662-0-56158600-1445793920_thumb.

More Lucy Shenanigans

post-386662-0-53132500-1445793955_thumb.

post-386662-0-88327500-1445793954_thumb.

acemurdock's version of Luc' with my own cuz why not. ;D

post-386662-0-25636600-1445793956_thumb.

• Like 9

Originally from the blog but I thought, why not just thank everyone who's been around!

You're all great people in this community and I can't thank you all enough for being there at times!!

post-386662-0-91504500-1446311042_thumb.

Hope the day is great!

If you have any kind of sketch requests shoot em on over. They're always open! ;D

• Like 3

The Bunnyman looks like he's about to have some sort of internal conflict. 

Probably has to do with the perruque being itchy.

I don't know about you two but if my food was spewing glowing magical fluids and screaming blood murder I'd probably be questioning what I'm eating. haha

• Like 2

I wonder how the world would change under Woodie's rule?

Myself and another fellow Woodie roleplayer, AceMurdock, have actually speculated this and a lot of it tends to revolve around a largely forested and heavy HEAVY survival based island.

• Trees would grow huge and take up chunks of land many of them impossible to chop down and others being fine.
  • Rives and ponds would cut into the landscape making passage to other parts of the island difficult and needing time and planning.
  • The seasons would shift more towards winter and less summer ultimately resulting in even harsher and colder winter seasons.
  • There would be a heavy diversity of creatures inhabiting the island aside from those already there. Things based on wolverines, beavers, Goose, bighorn sheep, maybe even polar bears.
  • During the cycle of the full moon large sections of forest could be found being cleared out by a shadow of darkness, larger than any currently known giant and the landmass could be subject to alterations every now and then but rarely.
  • At seemingly random points in time you might find some inanimate object speaking to you urging you to do something and driving you mad.

These are just a few ideas that've been tossed about though. I've come to think that depending on how he sits on the throne(with or without Lucy) it could change things. But that's just me. Maybe one day, eh? :'D

• Like 3

Myself and another fellow Woodie roleplayer, AceMurdock, have actually speculated this and a lot of it tends to revolve around a largely forested and heavy HEAVY survival based island.

• Trees would grow huge and take up chunks of land many of them impossible to chop down and others being fine.
  • Rives and ponds would cut into the landscape making passage to other parts of the island difficult and needing time and planning.
  • The seasons would shift more towards winter and less summer ultimately resulting in even harsher and colder winter seasons.
  • There would be a heavy diversity of creatures inhabiting the island aside from those already there. Things based on wolverines, beavers, Goose, bighorn sheep, maybe even polar bears.
  • During the cycle of the full moon large sections of forest could be found being cleared out by a shadow of darkness, larger than any currently known giant and the landmass could be subject to alterations every now and then but rarely.
  • At seemingly random points in time you might find some inanimate object speaking to you urging you to do something and driving you mad.

These are just a few ideas that've been tossed about though. I've come to think that depending on how he sits on the throne(with or without Lucy) it could change things. But that's just me. Maybe one day, eh? :'D

Wolverines are pretty vicious critters, they would pose quite the challenge in Woodie's world.

Oh man, I love puppetmaster concepts and ideas about what each survivor would do with the place. Got any ideas for Adventure Mode maps under Woodie's rule?

As far as Adventure Mode has gone, not many.

I mostly figure he wouldn't be one to really mess with things like that too much buuuut...

I could picture one being centered on a harsh winter world, worse than KoW, where it starts in fall and then goes to winter and then slowly starts getting worse the longer you're there. ie days grow even shorter and shorter until it's only dusk and night, rain falls and the temperature makes it harder to stay warm, things will start freezing, etc.

Another could definitely be based around the landscape changing, because beaver dams do that. It would be almost like a timer where the landmass you have to get to will have a "bridge" going to it but other resources also branch off from that center and you have to time it to actually get to these landmasses and make sure you're prepared to wait for the "bridge" to return.

I don't have ideas on all of them but the throne room would most likely be utter silence and dead overgrowth. Similar to how I had drawn it. The phonograph doesn't play at all, everything around is dead, it's just dark and foreboding. If you were to turn on the phonograph he'd thank you, he's been sitting in silence for ages it seems he almost thought he was deaf.

Aside from that, I'm not sure, but yeah! :D

• Like 2

A few bits from my blog on Tumblr. :-)

A gift to inhumanrobot Because I simply felt like giving one :grin:

post-386662-0-27984500-1448792390_thumb.

A small animation of lypsync-y stuff because I was having fun in an rp

I had wanted to do more but it was making me wanna tear my hair out trying to get anything to work so ultimately i gave up and stuck with the mouth

post-386662-0-98587600-1448792371.gif

Most recent being a silly werebeaver plush doll thing

post-386662-0-00962300-1448792360_thumb.

NEW SALES PRODUCT!!

WANT A LIFE SIZE PLUSHIE OF YOU’RE LIFE CURSE TO REMIND YOU OF ALL YOUR WORST DECISIONS?
DO YOU WANT A GIANT BEAST THAT EATS EVERY TREE IN A 100 MILE RADIUS?

NO?

…WELL TOO BAD HERE YOU GO!

FOR JUST LIFETIME PAYMENTS OF ONLY, Y̸͟͝҉O̕͜͝U̸͡R̸̶͟҉ ̨̀S̷̸̨̨͘Ò̕͡U̸͞L̀҉̵͘, YOU TOO CAN HAVE YOUR VERY OWN LIFE SIZE PLUSHIE OF A WEREBAVER AND ALL OF IT’S DEPRESSION!

• Like 3

heh, i seem to have the opposite problem, i couldn't get a venom gland to drop if my life depended on it......which it does.....especially in that amazing rainy season that spawns even more toxic related problems....

Swamps bud. Have a shovel and dig up the poison pits when the bubble's already gone. You gotta time it right or you get poisoned.

You can make a gasmask I think but i'm still lost in crafting menus, lmao

My problem is just getting around and doing anything.