Captain of the Slow Art Train [requests open]

What program are you using?

It varies. I typically just use Photoshop CS6, but sometimes I use Paint Tool Sai. It all really depends on my art mood for the day.

Sometimes I've even just used simple MS Paint for pieces, but that's rarer and saved for more pixeled art haha.

:-)

Edited by osmRhodey

It's more blog related so I'm actually gonna put this under a spoiler, I'll probably edit the other one as well. :'D

This is swapping Lucy and Woodie's place from a Magic Anon. Plus we had a little event and I just couldn't resist.

I do headcanon Lucy was a living human but not as a wife, not a fiance, but as a working partner.

post-386662-0-75174600-1438865690_thumb.

post-386662-0-57077100-1438866439_thumb.

post-386662-0-28288200-1438866560.pngpost-386662-0-11247400-1438866461.png

headcanon story under cut

I always think she was the lady who was rough and tough as a kid but had to 'grow up' and become a civil young lady. Worked as an entertaining lady before getting fed up with people and leaving for new lands. Wanting to get into a hard labor work. This would lead to millions of rejections until she happened upon Woodie. He was starting up his own lumber camp and needed someone who was willing to work, wouldn't give up, and actually knew the difference between a maple and an oak tree.

He accepted her in. He didn't care for her being a lady he just needed the hand, and she was so enthusiastic. So for a while they worked together. Side by side, taking down trees and being joking around. And as time passed more people were hired in, some leaving and others staying all because of her. And the work with the two was always the same, two best friends spawning from work that passed by every day. Of course her work had to be hidden. A woman working in hard labor?! No one would buy from that.

But then more years passed by and she grew sick. A mortal illness that had no cure and forced her to convulse and cough up blood. The work from her dwindled. Tree felling slowed to a snails pace. But nothing could be done. She insists on working but Woodie wants nothing of it. They get a visit one day but nothing goes right. There are constant fights between Woodie and a guest and soon Lucy keels over. The lumberjack panics and freaks out, his only good friend in years suddenly dead.

Something tells him there's a chance to rescue her. And he takes it. He takes it without consideration. And, although her life was saved, the curse was put upon them both and years would pass with only themselves to confide in. The days would never be the same after.

• Like 4

Rhodey,please.Is that the gender swap version?God my eyes...

Hey Derp,

If you're talking about the fusions Rhodey drew, fusions are generally genderless (the idea comes from the show Steven Universe, and the fusions are between genderless aliens made from gemstones). 

Also... just fyi I'm not sure what you meant by "god my eyes" but it can really come off as being pretty mean to an artist, unless they're drawing gore/horror etc. If you want Rhodey to keep drawing awesome art, I'd refrain from such comments :-)

Edited by acemurdock
  • Like 1

Hey Derp,

If you're talking about the fusions Rhodey drew, fusions are generally genderless (the idea comes from the show Steven Universe, and the fusions are between genderless aliens made from gemstones).

Also... just fyi I'm not sure what you meant by "god my eyes" but it can really come off as being pretty mean to an artist, unless they're drawing gore/horror etc. If you want Rhodey to keep drawing awesome art, I'd refrain from such comments :-)

Ok,and i meant it was beutiful.I shouls have been clearer

• Like 2

I like the Screecher mod. I wish there would be other mods that take advantage of DS like that one did.

It was wonderful in the sense it pushed the game to a large limit and showed off what the engine could handle.

The screecher itself...big owl man thing...

Just...

post-386662-0-91972300-1439389149_thumb.

NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! I'M LEAVING BYE!

Actually quite pleased with the screecher

post-386662-0-80388800-1439389420_thumb.

Edited by osmRhodey
  • Like 4