Official Marriage Thread

Snob

(That first divorce hype tho...!!)

1342751055745.jpg

Can I get a divorce? I want to marry Chester if everyone can marry DS characters  ^_^

If Battal can get married to Willow

Can I get married to Wilson?

I need their consent, but it's not possible so no. Go take your fantasies elsewhere.

1342751055745.jpg

I need their consent, but it's not possible so no. Go take your fantasies elsewhere.

Wait a sec, thats not true...you let someone marry everyone, I never consented to that. Someone else is married to some computer, bot whatever, so yes why not?

I would if that didn't make me be part in those crappy ships here.

Ships? Welp, I can't change your impressions either way.

EDIT: It's very hard to grasp what you're saying here. Elaboration is appreciated.

I refuse to take part in these forum shippings nowadays, that's basically all I'm saying.

You weren't even in those shippings. At least I don't think you were. I'm extremely confused, and well, upset.

I'm upset because this thread was not about shipping in the first place. I created this thread with the intention of getting everyone to appreciate the fact that they have great friends. My concept of marriage was.. "Sticking together, because you're a great friend." I wanted everyone to know that there's always a friend you can trust, and have fun with.

And I agree, shipping at its core, is quite disturbing. The fantasy of getting people to love each other without their full permission, concerns me as well. But that wasn't the point of this thread, I didn't take that into consideration when I created this thread.

I guess I failed. Sigh.

You weren't even in those shippings. At least I don't think you were. I'm extremely confused, and well, upset.

I'm upset because this thread was not about shipping in the first place. I created this thread with the intention of getting everyone to appreciate the fact that they have great friends. My concept of marriage was.. "Sticking together, because you're a great friend." I wanted everyone to know that there's always a friend you can trust, and have fun with.

And I agree, shipping at its core, is quite disturbing. The fantasy of getting people to love each other without their full permission, concerns me as well. But that wasn't the point of this thread, I didn't take that into consideration when I created this thread.

I guess I failed. Sigh.

D'aww, now you're making me sad..

Also, since I was gone so long I barely still feel connected to anyone here, if that makes sense.

Barov cared enough to send you the video. Hopefully, that'll start the engines.

And yeah, it makes sense. Take your time, brother.

Archived