Official Marriage Thread

Snob

This thread is a completely radical version of my original "love" thread.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/17893-forum-crushes/

Ms1BDyH.png

Hello, my dear lovelys. Welcome to the official marriage thread.

As you may or may not know, marriage is the best way to pledge your loyalty and kindness towards your good friend. Here, in this thread, I will organize all marriages between forumers. Happy marrying.

DOAtvcz.png

It was a beautiful time. Thanks to @vingw for the art!

@Mack18853 the Divorced Slurper / @LadyAzure the Divorced Lady

Marriage only works if two people agree to marry. Here the list goes:
@sirmentlegen the Prettiest Princess / @Snob the Handsomest Prince

@vingw the Spring Amphibian / @AlbinoWyvern the Winter Amphibian

@Hugo M. the Computer Loyalist / @Klei-Bot the Computer Overlord

@Spinorex the Fanfiction Substitute / @Xjurwi the Spider Bystander <==The only exception.  ;)

@Pecival the Voodoo Puppet / And some other chick??

@~Matt the Alleged Chimichangas User / @ArcticFox789 the Biased Koalewifant

@GhostyGhost the Spectral Sweetheart / @Spazmatic the Walrus Kisser

@xmortalx the Greatest Lover / EVERYONE!

Wonderful Proposals:

Can I marry my PC? We both love each other very much.

@Spazmatic! There has been something I have wished to say to you for quite some time... You have always been very nice and helpful to all on the forums, and a good buddy of mine to boot! So, would you mind if I said, thusly, from me to you...

HeartsPropose.png

Consider this my honest proposal to you, Spazmatic... Will you marry me? <3

Okay then....@Mack18853..I know you like fluffy..and I like fluffy..I am somewhat random...and well you are almost always random..so..would you like to be my fluffy forum buddy? Here, a friendship rose as a token of my pledge to be the best buddy I can be

@};--------

Of course Mr. Biasphant, you are forever mine. @ArcticFox789

Okay then....

I know i'm not the one who does these marriages, but Symage and Willette would be the best thing ever.

I need their consent. (I think I would ship them together nonetheless!)

This is not a forumer shipping thread. It's a thread where two people agree to marry.

We should have a forum shipping thread so that people can figure out who they want to marry. Marriage is a big commitment Snob. You just gotta be sure with some things in life.

i still dont know what shipping is.

Shipping is when an Australian mercenary and a French mercenary love each other very much in someone's head, which is how fanfiction is made.

We should have a forum shipping thread so that people can figure out who they want to marry. Marriage is a big commitment Snob. You just gotta be sure with some things in life.

I understand, Spinorex. I really don't want to create a shipping thread, even if you think marriage is a big commitment. To some people, shipping is disturbing at its worst, and I don't want people to be unwillingly thrust into ships.

Forum marriages are far more easier to handle than real-life marriages. I just want people to find their own "lovers", and be happy with their relationships. That's all.

I understand, Spinorex. I really don't want to create a shipping thread, even if you think marriage is a big commitment. To some people, shipping is disturbing at its worst, and I don't want people to be unwillingly thrust into ships.

Forum marriages are far more easier to handle than real-life marriages. I just want people to find their own "lovers", and be happy with their relationships. That's all.

Well that makes enough sense. Don't really want to spawn any unwanted fan fictions (I really hadn't considered that possibility at the time). Ah well, shipping or no shipping I hope this thread goes well with many happy and non-creepy marriages.

What the devil

I made a thread like this one time. Of course it was 100% fake, but still.

Shipping is when an Australian mercenary and a French mercenary love each other very much in someone's head, which is how fanfiction is made.

PFFFHAHAHA

DOAtvcz.png

I remember this...

Vingw and AlbinoWyvern. Too obvious. :razz:

Heh, I was going to mention this to her, once she wakes up~

And once I go to sleep and wake up. Which I should be sleeping, but then I found the Klei Forum archive, so I lost track of time.

So let's go with this:

I started out like

R5UiQk8.jpg

And she be all like

1AOZlbU.png

I DO, ALBINO, I DO!~

And once I go to sleep and wake up. Which I should be sleeping, but then I found the Klei Forum archive, so I lost track of time.

So let's go with this:

I started out like

And she be all like

Aw yeah. Fanfictions to the roof, baby.

Archived