Official Marriage Thread

Snob

Woah now, that's a lot of shipping going towards Spazmatic! I'm rather amused.

It's a little ironic actually, as you are all wrong with your shipping choices!

@Spazmatic! There has been something I have wished to say to you for quite some time... You have always been very nice and helpful to all on the forums, and a good buddy of mine to boot! So, would you mind if I said, thusly, from me to you...

HeartsPropose.png

Consider this my honest proposal to you, Spazmatic... Will you marry me? <3

Woah now, that's a lot of shipping going towards Spazmatic! I'm rather amused.

It's a little ironic actually, as you are all wrong with your shipping choices!

@Spazmatic! There has been something I have wished to say to you for quite some time... You have always been very nice and helpful to all on the forums, and a good buddy of mine to boot! So, would you mind if I said, thusly, from me to you...

HeartsPropose.png

Consider this my honest proposal to you, Spazmatic... Will you marry me? <3

Well? Did ANYONE truly expect that? 

I did not expect that.

You're the match maker, aren't you?

You do have buddies, don't you?

Seriously, don't expect me to suddenly give you more friends to marry. You have to earn it! A good example is @GhostyGhost's proposal towards Spaz! It's sincere and sweet, and that's what I expected from this thread.

Lying around, playing in your own puddle of tears, and waiting for someone to help you, makes you lazy and inconsiderate!

i still dont know what shipping is.

Shipping is a term orginated by the fandom Homestuck.  (YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE HOMESTUCK! ITS WIERD AND RANDOM ITS THE GREATEST FANDOM!!!!).  It is when people put two characters together, usually with love.  Sometimes it can be hate,morails, but normally love.  People have taken this term, and now it is really famous.

You do have buddies, don't you?

Seriously, don't expect me to suddenly give you more friends to marry. You have to earn it! A good example is @GhostyGhost's proposal towards Spaz! It's sincere and sweet, and that's what I expected from this thread.

Lying around, playing in your own puddle of tears, and waiting for someone to help you, makes you lazy and inconsiderate!

lol...dont worry the next time I post on here it will be to proclaim my new "buddy" romance...and hopefully I don't get rejected hahah  

Okay then....@Mack18853..I know you like fluffy..and I like fluffy..I am somewhat random...and well you are almost always random..so..would you like to be my fluffy forum buddy? Here, a friendship rose as a token of my pledge to be the best buddy I can be

@};--------

Okay then....@Mack18853..I know you like fluffy..and I like fluffy..I am somewhat random...and well you are almost always random..so..would you like to be my fluffy forum buddy? Here, a friendship rose as a token of my pledge to be the best buddy I can be

@};--------

Sure!

IT'S A BAD IDEA I TELL YA!

Shut it, Terrorbeak

Sure!

IT'S A BAD IDEA I TELL YA!

Shut it, Terrorbeak

Great then...its official then,  you can be my fluffy little slurper  :p   and well I will be the adorable Lady of our new relationship if thats okay with you? Unless Terrorbeak objects...which I hope not because that sounds like a whole new thread of regret lol

Great then...its official then,  you can be my fluffy little slurper   :razz:   and well I will be the adorable Lady of our new relationship if thats okay with you? Unless Terrorbeak objects...which I hope not because that sounds like a whole new thread of regret lol

I-

You shut your trap, Terrorbeak. It sounds nice, Azure.

Now to spread peace and love throughout the forums!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndiD8V7zpAs

Archived