Official Marriage Thread

Snob

Yes I know all about the first post....pledge of loyalty and kindness to your fellow forumers.....I get it, I will be kind and nice..but after all this is not a binding relationship hahah, I been married before in real life and this is far from real life....even though 90 percent of my current (real) relationship is completely online, but of course that is with a person I actually met and know. As far as I am concerned this commitment is contained to this site and completely platonic ^_^

I think you're waaaaay overthinking the marriage. :-)

That is one of my many traits, I am a critical thinker. Which means, 

NOUN; The process of independently analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information as a guide to behavior and beliefs.

can't really shut it off, it is just me which is quite interesting because I am artistic and creative so in theory I should think with the non-logical side of my brain more right?

That is one of my many traits, I am a critical thinker. Which means, 

NOUN; The process of independently analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information as a guide to behavior and beliefs.

can't really shut it off, it is just me which is quite interesting because I am artistic and creative so in theory I should think with the non-logical side of my brain more right?

It just so happens that I created a personality thread long ago. ;)

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/32663-whats-your-personality-type/

Well I learned one thing from the test you sent me on @Snob, I am an INFJ personality type which apparently is the most rare. It definitely explains me perfectly haha, I am a protector  ^_^ and from what I read @JoeW shares the same personality as me 

Archived