Who is maxwell?

Guest Dandytard

He's a convicted pedo who placed you into the little playground called the Islands. He waits for you to venture into the dark without a light source, And then he tickles your butthole with his beard. I hope this helped.

Edited by Dandytard

some a##hole who cold have told u the trick of disappearing but doesn't....that old man!

Maxwell is a ninja. Ninja's are the only group of people which have the ability of instant disappearing. Maybe he is the master of the invisibees and he trains them.:eek:

He's a convicted pedophile who placed you into the little playground called the Islands. He waits for you to venture into the dark without a light source, And then he tickles your butthole with his beard. I hope this helped.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This should be in the official wiki or something. I just laughed so hard.

Guest Dandytard
After reading Dandytard's post, let's just say someone added a slight change to the wiki page about Maxwell. Damn, i sure do hope they let this one slip through :D

Reported for Copyrights.

@Osterhasi Dang it boi, Now I'll have to teleport you to an civilizationless island with no hope of survival just to keep your mouth shut... Prepare to be launched.. into India!

Reported for Copyrights.

@Osterhasi Dang it boi, Now I'll have to teleport you to an civilizationless island with no hope of survival just to keep your mouth shut... Prepare to be launched.. into India!

India is civilizationless with ca. 1.200.000.000 people and an island... nah. No hope of survival maybe...

I had my lesson about comets and meteroits and this was your geometry lesson...

Edit: Why is it always loading for 5 minutes and then double posting?

Guest Dandytard

I've got no idea. (Edit)

But even with India being over populated, I wish you luck in finding food there. Or even creating a shelter.

I'd rather be on the swampy island from Don't Starve.