I was running away from a Tallbird when I accidentally killed my glommer !  -_-

When I was going back to my camp I saw 2 Krampus comming ! I said omg I forgotted that the dead glommer can instant call the krampus ! I fought with them,and when I was about to leave the area I saw a big white thing o_o ! I was so much happy,all the day during winter I was killing birds and when I'm not looking for itIgot it !

This is my first Krampus sack :o

140514040457728179.jpg

I was running away from a Tallbird when I accidentally killed my glommer !  -_-

When I was going back to my camp I saw 2 Krampus comming ! I said omg I forgotted that the dead glommer can instant call the krampus ! I fought with them,and when I was about to leave the area I saw a big white thing o_o ! I was so much happy,all the day during winter I was killing birds and when I'm not looking for itIgot it !

This is my first Krampus sack :o

140514040457728179.jpg

Congrats on winning the Don't Starve lottery. Just be aware that with good luck there is always a change bad luck will come after, especially in an uncompromising game like Don't Starve ;)

Congrats on winning the Don't Starve lottery. Just be aware that with good luck there is always a change bad luck will come after, especially in an uncompromising game like Don't Starve ;)

Yeah,unfortunely,it's don't starve XD ! I will try my best :) I will not starve,thanks

What is the real chance for the krampus sack to be dropped? Don't tell me it's less than 1%!

It is actually 1% exactly. A copy paste from Krampus.lua:

SetSharedLootTable( 'krampus',
{
    {'monstermeat',  1.0},
    {'charcoal',     1.0},
    {'charcoal',     1.0},
    {'krampus_sack', .01},
})

1.0 is a 100% chance to drop monster meat and 2 charcoal, making 0,01 a 1% chance to drop the Krampus sack :)

It is actually 1% exactly. A copy paste from Krampus.lua:

SetSharedLootTable( 'krampus',
{
    {'monstermeat',  1.0},
    {'charcoal',     1.0},
    {'charcoal',     1.0},
    {'krampus_sack', .01},
})

1.0 is a 100% chance to drop monster meat and 2 charcoal, making 0,01 a 1% chance to drop the Krampus sack :-)

Well that's better than nothing!

Yeah but really hard :'( I could understand if we had at least 5% . I had a krampus sack on the older version of don't starve(Hungry for your hunger),I had a bag already and I was kinda new to the game,I don't tellyou how mad I was when I realised that Ileaved on the floor a very rare item :mad-new:  . I was full and I just leaved it on the floor ! Of course there is no minimap icon so I couldn't retrieve it and I died by a wave of hounds ! So my first krampus sack I will keep it forever,maybe I will create a new char XD because I won't die ! Anyway i'm looking for beard to make an effigy meat in my base :D

Sounds like a pain in the butt farming him on PC, on PS its very easy if done right you can get it within an hour maybe less. 

Yeah? What's your secret? What's your method?

Congratulations ! Oh a krampus sack on webber ! Don't starve ! :love_heart:

Thank you! Grats to you too!

Yeah? What's your secret? What's your method?

Yeah what is the secret? I have a PS4 and I think I can have DS on it but playing with a ps joystick is kinda hard for me! When my hand problem will be solved I think I'm gonna play DS on Ps4 !

Archived