You can upload saves to online storage, save right before you summon him. Go kill him and if you fail you can just restart over back by uploading your previous save

@orian34, no offense and please don't take this wrong but some PS users think that using mods is a form of cheating as well seeing as we can't add anything new to our games, just play as it was intended. So I don't see the issue with it. 

You can upload saves to online storage, save right before you summon him. Go kill him and if you fail you can just restart over back by uploading your previous save

@orian34, no offense and please don't take this wrong but some PS users think that using mods is a form of cheating as well seeing as we can't add anything new to our games, just play as it was intended. So I don't see the issue with it. 

Theres a way to do something very similar on the pc, just press alt+f4 and you'll leave the game and return to the last save, thus you can use it in a similar way to said way you use on the PS.

PCMasterRace4lyfe

Theres a way to do something very similar on the pc, just press alt+f4 and you'll leave the game and return to the last save, thus you can use it in a similar way to said way you use on the PS.

PCMasterRace4lyfe

Using Alt+F4 is a form of cheating,and also a way to crash the game. Before I was doing that because I was really bad at don't starve but I learned something : When you die,just accept it,maybe you have good items a lot of stuff,some camps and a lot of days but when you die,you learn a lot from your mistakes and you can start a new game.I accept my death,actually I lost 2 good save: My wilson(120 days) and webber(38 days) . I died cause of a stuid giant called dragonfly because I didn't knew how to kill him and webber died because of a hounds wave. So if I die with wigfrid,I will not use alt+f4 just for save her I will let her die and start a new game :) (Anyway she must die 4 times,I have 2 touchstones and 1 effigy meat).

Never even bothered to try to get the thing. 1% drop rate? Yeah, no thanks, I'm sure I'm going to save more time by not looking for it than I would with the extra slots.

I usually combine the Piggyback with a Walking Cane when I want to move lots of stuffs. -10% speed is barely noticeable with RoG, and I always hunt for the Cane and the Tam anyway.

Archived