Easiest way to get Krampus to spawn in RoG

Set Krampus to "Lots" and you'll need around 12-15 Naughty points (7-8 dead redbirds) to spawn him. And he spawns in bigger numbers like 3-5 per spawn. If your goal is Krampus Sack without that setting you are stuck. With 1% chance of drop and default (30-50 points) setting it'll take eternity spawning him to farm for sack. Or it can drop from first one encountered if you are lucky as hell.

Without killing a Glommer, :grin: cause don't want to wait every 15 days ish to kill one Krampus.

Is there an easier way?

Make a feather hat, some boomerangs and some healing salves or honey poultices. Stand on grassland, forest or savanna turf and kill redbirds or snowbirds. I prefer to do it in winter since the azure feather is the most useful to me... kill 2 birds with 1... boomerang. (sigh)

Boomerang is definitely the best way to go if you ask me. Simply walk around collecting stuff and kill every single rabbit, mole and bird you can find ( beefalo and  tallbirds give points towards naughtiness I've found)

Set Krampus to "Lots" and you'll need around 12-15 Naughty points (7-8 dead redbirds) to spawn him. And he spawns in bigger numbers like 3-5 per spawn. If your goal is Krampus Sack without that setting you are stuck. With 1% chance of drop and default (30-50 points) setting it'll take eternity spawning him to farm for sack. Or it can drop from first one encountered if you are lucky as hell.

I have already started a game and i am probably not going to start again just cause i want a Krampus Sack... ah well :D

Make a feather hat, some boomerangs and some healing salves or honey poultices. Stand on grassland, forest or savanna turf and kill redbirds or snowbirds. I prefer to do it in winter since the azure feather is the most useful to me... kill 2 birds with 1... boomerang. (sigh)

Thanks, i never thought of killing birds i just normally kill rabbits :D

Boomerang is definitely the best way to go if you ask me. Simply walk around collecting stuff and kill every single rabbit, mole and bird you can find ( beefalo and  tallbirds give points towards naughtiness I've found)

Thanks, do you have any tips on how to kill him? or is it pretty straight forward?

Thanks, do you have any tips on how to kill him? or is it pretty straight forward?

Yes,when he come and try to steal your items stocked in your chest f you are near your camp or somewhere,just equip a log suit and a spear that's all,make sure the log suit is full and attack him,just attack him he will die,he is not that strong,he use his legs like a kangaroo and hit you! But if he keep running from you when you run after him,use a boomerang and he will attack you ! Kill him that's all,with luck he will drop a krampus sack !good luck

Yes,when he come and try to steal your items stocked in your chest f you are near your camp or somewhere,just equip a log suit and a spear that's all,make sure the log suit is full and attack him,just attack him he will die,he is not that strong,he use his legs like a kangaroo and hit you! But if he keep running from you when you run after him,use a boomerang and he will attack you ! Kill him that's all,with luck he will drop a krampus sack !good luck

Yeah he isnt very tough, but he will hit you - i havent found a way to dodge his attacks. The main danger is hitting yourself in the face too many times with the boomerang.

You're welcome !

Yeah he isnt very tough, but he will hit you - i havent found a way to dodge his attacks. The main danger is hitting yourself in the face too many times with the boomerang.

Well you don't need t dodge his attacks just go with a full log suit and spear,maybe a footballhelmet,not really useful because the krampus is weak.I basically charge him and he die ! And for the boomerang when you launch it you can press spacebar really quick to catch it when it come back! and switch with the spear to attack the krampus who is comming for you :)

A pig village with friendly pigs can help out a great deal as well when multiple krampus spawn. I made sure none of my chests were nearby and the pigs cleaned up all but one of the Krumpus's, Krampusi (?) 

Or, you can use the console.It took me three hours to get the krampus sack and I felt the time waste could have used in better way. 

Yeah, i've played Borderlands 2 for lots of hours, and i treid to get all of the legendarys.... 200 hours later (literally, i have played for 221 hours ) i have reloaded and reloaded and reloaded the game over and over and over and over and over......

If I'm Krampus hunting I make sure I'm well away from base.

If 2 spawn, I freeze lock one and tank the other with a spear and log suit. Once dead I start attacking the frozen one. This way you don't have to worry about one wrecking havoc or leaving.

Back when I was determined to get a krampus sack I spent a lot of time on it.  I would trap and store chests full of birds and bunnies, build a single chest out in the middle of nowhere and put a rock or something in it, kill helpless animals until he showed up, and then use a dart (2?) to kill him before he could do much.  In the winter especially, cuz azure feathers get you more darts.  It took a long time but I finally got one.

Does the krampus not hiss anymore?  I killed a bunch of bunnies recently and didn't hear anything. 

Kill all the catcoons you can!

Wait! There are only so many catcoons! 9 per stump and then they're gone forever or until you escape and start a new world.

Back when I was determined to get a krampus sack I spent a lot of time on it.  I would trap and store chests full of birds and bunnies, build a single chest out in the middle of nowhere and put a rock or something in it, kill helpless animals until he showed up, and then use a dart (2?) to kill him before he could do much.  In the winter especially, cuz azure feathers get you more darts.  It took a long time but I finally got one.

Does the krampus not hiss anymore?  I killed a bunch of bunnies recently and didn't hear anything. 

Yes he still hisses.

Archived