Ever die so badly, you didn't even know how you died?

Have you ever died so badly that you didn't even know how you died until you checked the morgue?

morgue-coffeerog.jpg

I thought it was the dragonfly that killed me. But apparently not! All I can recall is that I lured the dragonfly to the badlands, there were frogs (from spring), there were hounds (mounds), I played the panflute, rang the old bell, the dragonfly woke up, everything woke up, all hell broke loose...

And it's Biiigfoot. Now we know how we should spell it.

:wilson_shocked::wilson_facepalm::wilson_dead:

I love this game so much!

Have you ever died so badly that you didn't even know how you died until you checked the morgue?

I played the panflute, rang the old bell, the dragonfly woke up, everything woke up, all hell broke loose...

And it's Biiigfoot. Now we know how we should spell it.

:wilson_shocked:  :wilson_facepalm:  :wilson_dead:

I love this game so much!

What exactly does shenangins mean?

You died in such a weird way that even the game has no idea how you died.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure that response is for when it doesn't have a line for a given death. It can't just give you nothing, can it?

I can shed some light on Shenanigans as I have had it happen just once with very easy circumstances to remember. I was fighting Goose / Moose and the darkness came. Couldn't see if Charlie hit me, or Goose / Moose. Cause of death, Shenanigans :)

Now, Charlie specifically has their own kill line in the morgue so perhaps it has to do with dying in the darkness to something other then Charlie? Or as others have said, game has a codefart and out comes Shenanigans. Could test the former though!

I can shed some light on Shenanigans as I have had it happen just once with very easy circumstances to remember. I was fighting Goose / Moose and the darkness came. Couldn't see if Charlie hit me, or Goose / Moose. Cause of death, Shenanigans :-)

Now, Charlie specifically has their own kill line in the morgue so perhaps it has to do with dying in the darkness to something other then Charlie? Or as others have said, game has a codefart and out comes Shenanigans. Could test the former though!

Nope, like others said, shenanigans is when the game just can't offer a proper explanation.

I used console to give Maxwell more shadow followers than normally possible, and eventually he died by shenanigans.

Nope, like others said, shenanigans is when the game just can't offer a proper explanation.

I used console to give Maxwell more shadow followers than normally possible, and eventually he died by shenanigans.

I play with no mods / never use console. Don't know how the game couldn't tell the difference between Goose / Moose and Charlie when it definently knows the latter.

I play with no mods / never use console. Don't know how the game couldn't tell the difference between Goose / Moose and Charlie when it definently knows the latter.

I'm sure you died by shenanigans, but it's just when something outside the realm of normalcy happens. :p

One time I died while freezing, starving and being attacked by MacTusk, Deerclops and a tallbird. This was before the morgue so it could have any of them.

Love this. My favorite pre-morgue death was running into a tallbird fort trying to save my precious koalafent meat (really early game days, I thought they would eat it!)

But this... I don't know how this happened.

post-265783-0-47521900-1399426143_thumb.

I dropped my backpack to fight a firehound attack during summer once. I killed the firehounds and died whilst I was trying to grab as much stuff as I could from my burning backpack. When I gave it some thought, I remembered I'd picked up some Gun Powder from a boon the day before and had it in my backpack....

I went k'booy.  

Archived