Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Wakana then pulled out a panflute from behind his back and took a deep breath. After a few seconds he let out a soothing tone, reaching everyone except him, including the Manmoth from Wakana Amplifying its effect.

A small girl, barely 11. Watches the scene play out, she chuckles slightly. Her hands fold around a small red tulip, she smiles slightly

Woodie: "Oh no............tha paaa......fluuuuuun......stump.......capturk....theeeeeeeeehhhh-" woodie fell victim to the pan flute, he fell on his knee's then face planted into the ground, his hand drop's the Tusket, but as he drops the Tusket, it hits the ground landing on the 3 push things that alter the sound of the Tuskets music outlet, it lands on the middle which makes a rough and jagged elephant cry that awakens the Manmoth, and the Manmoth bellows a roar before it snatche's the mandrake and the hound up in its massive trunk, it brings the 2 up to it's huge moth eyes giving the 2 a furious look.

A small beetle with dark red eyes, a dark black shell with the darkest wings legs and head possible, crawls up to a rabbit and takes a huge *CHOMP* on the rabbits neck, the beetle disappears blending into the fur of the rabbit, but the rabbit grows slits in it's eyes and the antenna things on it's head turn into horns, and the rabbit grows drastically in size to the point it's a tallbird's height, it's paws become clawed hands, its feet grow claws, and the rabbit has sharp canines and it lets out a roar, which wakes the whole gang up, woodie is back to being a person again.

Woodie: Oi! What the heck just? Where's that mandrake! Im gonna!

*Growling from behind*

Woodie turns pale then notice's the Monster bunny,screams, then runs for his life.

(Here is my go at this....)

A Lady who had been hearing the the growling and roaring had gone to investigate with her torch and Spear, she dosen't have any real protection against injuries so she stands far from the figures in the cave, one of them sorta looks like one of those giant hound things but  she cannot see from where she is, she begins walking slowly, she ready's  her spear when she comes closer...she says: 

"Willow: Hel-?"

She stops at the sight of the giant bunny.....thing.....she backs up a bit from its presence, it also seems she has not yet noticed most of them.

Wakana then turned and notice that the worst time of day was coming, Night. He then looked at

the group of people in front of him, and turned to a sleeping Wulfric. 

Wakana: "Wulfric! Wake up!" 

Wulfric just continued to sleep despite Wakana poking him with his fingerless hand.

Wakana: "Dangit! Guess I just gotta wait for morning..." 

The lady in red clothing approaches the Mandrake with a lighter in her hand, she grins a menacing smile at the Mandrake and says:

Willow: Your great fuel for a fire, despite the fact that your a mandrake.

Wakana: "U-Um..." 

Wakana looked behind him, Seeing the Spider person, Hairy man, and the man with the funny hair, along with the large hulking elephant beast. Looking in front of him, he saw a woman in red threatening to set him aflame. 

She stops flicking the lighter and then takes a look at the people behind him. She sees a Man with a very interesting and Flammable hair(wilson), a Man with Orange hair, a beard, and a Red axe (Obviously Woodie), a.....humanoid looking spider.......creepy, and really giant Bunny thing. She then decides to say: 

Willow: What....Is that...?

She hopes that the bunny man thing is too busy chasing them to notice her.

*The Giant bunny starts growling at the Lady, approaching slowly to her*

Willow begins to back up slowly from the Giant beast, there isn't very much flammable things nearby, and she doesn't think that she will be able to burn the thing with her lighter without getting swiped, she points the spear at the beast backing away slowly.....

Wakana looks at the large furry monster with a worried look, which soon is replaced with a look of thought.

Wakana: "I got it! Wulfric!"

The Hound's ear twitched before making a full turn back to the Mandrake's hole. Wakana then hopped into the hole before coming back with a fishing pole, and a tiny spear before hopping onto Wulfric's back and dashing back to Willow.

Willow watches what the mandrake is doing but then looks back to the bunny, its starting to approach more, she sees a nearby spike tree and lights it on fire with her lighter. 

*The giant bunny man roars and hits the tree with its giant paws, the tree flies all the way into a boulder, smashing into it.*

Willow gains a blank expression onto her face, she then decides to run away from the bunny thing, she runs back from the way she came from, the bunny man giving chase. 

Wakana, atop Wulfric, dashed by Willow as he snatched her lighter. 

Wakana: "I'm just gonna borrow this..." 

Wakana then took the Hook of the fishing stick and gently bended the wood base before fitting the hook around the base. Then,

he untied the rope from the spear, and tied it around the string and the stick of the spear before shooting it at the large bunny creature.

• Like 1

Willow then realizes that her lighter is gone, she sees that the mandrake has taken it, and has a bended fishing stick, she screams at the mandrake. 

Willow: Hey! You stupid Mandrake! Give me my Lighter Ba- AH!

She trips over some roots from an tree, she backs up until her back touches the tree, the bunny man is rushing towards her, she closes her eyes and puts her hand over her face......the tree starts to have a small fire onto one of the branches, soon the entire tree is engulfed in flames including Willow. Even though she is swallowed by the fire....she doesn't seem to be burnt....at all, she still stays in the same spot she was sitting in, not even her clothing is burning.

(Sorta sucks that not that many people are replying that much to this thread.)

Edited by Zomsabra

(WOAH I MISSED EVERYTHING, DAMNIT)

Wilson groaned, starting to come back around. He got up, slowly, and saw the flames, the girl in the black dress up against a tree, and the bunnyman bearing down on her.

Wilson: Stay away from her!

Wilson took out a blowdart tube, and quickly loaded in a small red dart, before shooting it into the bunnyman's back, lighting it on fire.

Edited by Silentdarkness1
  • Like 1

(Hehe.....)

*The bunny things fur is caught ablaze in seconds, it starts running around frantically on fire, then the tree that was set of fire falls down on the monster, crushing it.*

Willow gets up and glances at the person who had shot the dart, apparently it was the guy with the funny looking, flammable hair. She then approaches him slowly, and thanks him.

Willow: Thank you...I guess....

She then realizes two things, firstly her hand is still on fire, and that her lighter is still gone. She then waves her hand fast to stop the fire, it stops and then she continues glaring at the man.

Willow: My only answer to that is fire doesn't bother me.......also....have you seen a talking mandrake on a hound, he stole one of my things.

She then mumbles something that sounds a bit like "Stupid mandrake."