Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

(Why have a heart when you can be a YetiFoot?)

"Good! We have a deal..." Maxwell began laughing minaically. Lucy's axe form shattered into dust, leaving an image of her former human form bound by dark chains. Woodie then commensed his transformation, which was a very slow, painful process. First, Woodie's bones began enlongating and expanding, ripping apart his skin and tendons, but leaving his life unnumbed for him to feel the pain of being ripped apart.

Lucy fell to her knees, sobbing quietly. Suddenly, Maxwell could hear a loud, bone-chilling, all-too-familiar hiss not far behind him.

(coughcoughkarmacharliecoughcough)

Meanwhile, Wilson and Willow managed to hide from the beast that was chasing them underneath the roots of a particularly large tree. A chill went straight down his spine. Something else was wrong.

Wilson: ..............Maxwell.........it has to be him. He's doing something. Something terrible...I can feel it!.....

( @Zomsabra )

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Woodie: "AARRRAAA-AAAAAAA--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRAARRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After a bit of excruciating transforming, woodie re-awoke to the blood moon, he remembered nothing except what he will learn from this point on in the time.

YetiFoot: "*Groan* *Groan* *Moan* Uuuuuughhhh.........ugh? Whe...........Wahh.......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRGH!"

Yeti foots roar was so loud everything with ears could hear the spine chilling roar of a giant.

Yetifoot began lumbering to the smell of humanoid beings, he didn't know if it were pigmen, or something new? He started to run that way, leaving big 3 toed foot prints in his wake.

Edited by YetiFoot

Lucy slowly felt her mind being twisted into something less human, and more beast-like. Feelings of longing for her husband were slowly replaced with wishes of revenge.

Maxwell gasped slightly. "Ch-Charlie? I--" His voice was cut out by a much louder one:

"SILENCE! Charlie... You'll be glad to know that you're no longer the only one being abandoned."

The voice sounded like several speaking at once, and it echoed several times throughout the large realm.

Charlie hissed angrily. Judging by the sound of things, she was right behind Maxwell, bearing down on him. Too bad he was a bit too close to the darkness, himself. And also too bad he had ticked her off. Suddenly, two white eyes shone through the darkness, as if piercing Maxwell's soul.

A singular voice, twisted, warbly, but undeniably feminine, filled Maxwell's head.

????:YOU.....WIlllllllll......paaaaaaaayyyyy.........hoow...daaaree.....yyyyooouuuu.....

Maxwell whimpered, fear sparking in his eyes. "N-No! I never meant for this to happen to you! I'll--" Max was interrupted this time by being pulled to the ground by his neck, by some unseen force. A similar force began wrapping around Charlie, slowly binding her.

"SILENCE, WE SAID! Pet, you will do no harm to our puppet, or it will be you who will pay."

????:Noooo......moorreee......I......wiillll......seeeeee.....yooouuurr....pupppettt......FALL....nnnootttt.....noww......bbbut.......SOONNNN.....I.....tttiireee.....offf......YOU........yyouu.....fiirssttt.....

Charlie put a massive shadowy clawtip on Maxwell's neck. The voice grew frighteningly intense.

????: YOOOOURR......DAYYYSSS........AAARRREEE...............NUMBERED.......

Charlie let go of Maxwell, and backed away.

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Charlie: Asssssss willlll yooouuu......thhhee shhhoooww......issss nottt worrrtthh....thhhe agggoooonnnyyy.....yoouu....haaavvveee....sooo....mucchhh....to...loooooossee......IIII.....DOOO.....NNNOOOTTTT.....

And with that, Charlie let out a piercing yell as she slashed her bonds to pieces, disappearing to someplace else. Lucy had been quietly listening, her hands covering her face. She could not bear to look at the world after what had just happened.