Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Woodie: " My name is Woodie, Willow. And this here is my axe Lucy! Like you guys i have a special thing about myself.........although i think that is something that can be held off for another time. Wilson already know's but for now anybody know what the moon's gonna be tonight? A full moon or a new moon? 

Woodie looked up at the darkening sky and could feel his arm hair getting furrier, making him more intense.

Edited by YetiFoot

Wakana walked over and took the eyebone from webber, and looked at it curiously... 

Wakana: "Maybe If I..."

Wakana then used his fingers to push his empty eye socket open, and then pushed the Eyebone in at the bone part first. 

Wakana: "... I don't think this works..."

*sproing* *sproing* *sproing* *sproing*

A furry creature approached. It was about the same size as a wooden chest, hopped along on 4 springy legs, lacking any eyes or facial features except a big red tongue. It bounced over to them and stopped, staring at Wakana.

"What the.......hey, give me that bone....I want to try something."

Wilson shook some of the excess fuel off of it, and took a few steps back. The furry creature followed Wilson. After a moment, Wilson threw the eye bone a distance on the ground. The furry creature's attention was fixed on that eyebone.

".......I guess he's harmless enough. Looks like he's controlled with the bone..."

Wilson picked the eyebone back up. The creature panted.

Woodie: " Hmm...... It's like a living chest in some way........ Let's call him Chester, does he need food? And is it lycanthropic? Like them pig people? Nvm Let's just get to the cave's before night dome's, i can feel the fur-er-hair, the hair on my arms getting longer, and i'm getting a weird feeling in my stomach"

Edited by YetiFoot

Wakana: "I'll meet up with you, Wulfric's gotta take the special lift. Wulfric!"

Wakana then hopped on top of Wulfric, and rubbed his uneven eyes (They're uneven because he 

pulled the eye out of one, slightly damaging one)

Wakana: "I'll also have to fix up my eye... Ciao!"

Wakana, now a distance away, stopped by a cave entrance with a Pulley strap, which Wakana led Wulfric into before the Pulley began descending into the caves. Once at the bottom, Wakana led Wulfric over to a small camp, and then opened

one chest, before closing it and moving to the other. He opened a third one, and pulled out a Backpack (Screw Don't Starve Logic)

which had some Nightmare fuel and a Grey gem inside of it. Wakana then put his hand

into the nightmare fuel and rubbed it over the stretchmarks plauging his eye. after all the scratches were 

covered in the transluscent dough, he raised the Grey gem, which glowed along with the Nightmare fuel. Once the glow cleared, all signs

of injury were removed.

Wakana: "Can't imagine life without this..." 

Wakana then began packing items and headed in the direction he assumed the others were going to 

go to.

(Welcome back man!)

Edited by wxps350

As woodie was falling behind he held his chest and dropped to his knee's in pain with a wheeze and a *UUURGTH* Woodie behind them to see the moon which was fully white and shining, but then it turned a dark blood red color and it seemed to have mist emanating from it. ( i want to have blew cheese back in as soon as POSSIBLE!) 

Woodie: "THE MOOOOOON!!!!! It's..............can't..........control the...........URRGH...........RAAAAAAAAAAGGHGHTGHHRRR!"

Woodie grew an enormous pair of buck teeth, his arms grew so much fur it ripped his shirt off and he grew just a bit larger then a pig man, next he sprouted a round tail which turned into a beaver tail, Woodie's feet began finned with 3 toe's while he had furry muscle filled arms, Woodie then became his special thing that he told the others.

Beaver Woodie: "RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!" 

Woodie was very unusually animal like this turning.

Edited by YetiFoot