Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

( i don't really understand what you mean but...... explain in a pm @Silentdarkness1 kk? )

Woodie:"RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUNNNNGGGGGRRR!!!!!!!!"

Woodie had strange red slit eyes the rest of the eye pitch black, with a red mist rising from his fur and his fur was dark and blood stained light brown and his hands had claws one of his overall straps were also ripped, he had sharp visible bottom canine's emerging from his mouth and had more monstrous legs, his overalls looked more ripped and eerie, as if the unusual dark red moon was doing something to anything animal or humanoid animalistic.

In the distance beefalo were making unusual grunts and moo's that were very agitated. Rabbits started up fights with birds and were also having the same symptoms as Woodie was, red birds were dark blood red and were more monstrous during the moon, pig men became dark blood stained brown were pigs with sharp teeth and howled almost exactly as a hound, hounds had sharper teeth and were more ragged then normal while spiders had red eyes with sharp legs and a mouth that was like a shark's.

Woodie lumbered to the others 1 step before another he was growling, his ragged blood stained back fur was raised. Whatever was happening, it was turning woodie against the others.

Edited by YetiFoot

WereBeaver Woodie: " RAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHRRR!" 

Woodie started to chase Willow and Wilson before breaking into a 4 legged run, roaring while he was panting his mouth up with his sharp canines showing, he kicked up dirt as he ran.

Maxwell grinned deviously as he gazed into the glass orb. Now it was truly time to make things interesting. He had prepared a blood moon for tonight, something he rarely used. He closed his eyes, focusing, and set his plan into action.

Meanwhile, on the surface, Woodie, (or what used to be Woodie) chased Wilson and Willow, snarling and barking occasionally. He matched them step for step, dashing nimbly through the trees. His claws dragged through the dirt, leaving long scores in the mud. Thunder crackled around, sounding suspiciously like laughter.

Woodie soon found himself waking up in a completely dark area. He seemed to be standing on an invisible platform, surrounded by absolutely nothing but darkness. Lucy, his trusty axe, lay beside him. "Welcome to my parlor..." An evilly familiar voice rang through the odd place as Maxwell stepped into existence, not too far from Woodie. "I do hope you'll enjoy your stay."

Wakana: "Uh oh... This is not good... NOT good!"

Wakana then hopped on Wulfric who kicked into full speed back to the Lift

Wakana's Thoughts: "I need to get to the surface fast and warn everyone!"

While riding, Wakana took out an amulet with a swirling eye and equipped it. 

Wakana's Thoughts: "This'll protect me from the Blood Moon..."

Woodie: "Ugh...........Ma............Maxwell...........Maxwell! What did you do?! What perversion have you done to my Beaver man form?! And what will you do to my friends eh?! Make wilson's hair go nuts, or Willow's lighter turn into a living flame?! Or Wakana into a giant mandrake?!

Woodie turned himself into his were beaver form and cracked his furry knuckles and slowly circled maxwell.

Woodie: "......And what do you mean by " Stay?" Maxwell?..............."

Edited by YetiFoot

"My, what a creative imagination you have. You'd fare pretty well on the throne, too." Maxwell chuckled, his eyes glinting mischievously. "But no, none of that. I'm here for you, Woodie. I have something to propose to you." The tall man stepped back, fading into the choking darkness around them. "What would you do for freedom?"

Woodie eased his tension and both his arms, he just stared forward now his mouth a little open with shock, his head just hung at the thought.

Woodie: "What kind of freedom? From this place you have me in,  or if i could join this world but have my own life?" Woodie didn't feel like he wanted to return to the problems of the normal world, he felt like the DS wilds were calling, but something was in store for him there.

Woodie: "Can you............can you turn me into the mythical yeti foot? I would like to live in this land as a giant, but i can make my OWN choices, I'm not another one of your "Puppets..." to use against people.....and.......i am not bound to just this world, but the world that YOU! and I BOTH! came from.....do we have.......a.........deal?"

Edited by YetiFoot

Maxwell chuckled again, clearly amused. "Why, I take it you like to be a beast, then. But we are making a deal here, are we not? What you're asking for sounds a lot like charity..." The beast that Woodie had wished to become stood before him, watching the lumberjack carefully.

Wakana: "Listen, we need to get out of here. This blood moon is something I've seen in the past, and it's not good! It's making all life go nuts, and everything is going to want us dead! Luckily, I remember a camp around here that should give us cover... We should be able to hide out there until this blood moon's over."

Edited by wxps350

Woodie looked at the beast he wanted to be and thought hard about a choice that couldn't be changed so easily, his face went from shocked to calm but put at a hard place................

Woodie looked at lucy, then spoke at last.

Woodie: "Lucy, im half monster, i have a talking AXE! for crying out loud......uhuhuuuh..........i don't want this, back at home, i'd be called INSANE! I don't want it, and besides, the animals here don't really have to much a problem for one another......maxwell.......turn me into the beast".

Woodie turned around and put lucy just a inch away from the darkness, he then walked up to the beast and waited for maxwell to do whatever he did to make 2 beings change bodies.

Edited by YetiFoot