Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Woodie looked at the tomahawk that got stuck in his fur, he got up, and he chunked it at the hound just barley missing its nose, he stomped over, snatched the mandrake up by his leafs' and held him over the camp fire.

Woodie: "  I dare you to try that again little mandrake................I DARE YOU......."  Woodie said angrily at the mandrake that tried to hurt him.

Woodie: " I say we make this mandrake into stew.......Wilson, what do you think?"

( BTW it is dark out now)

Edited by YetiFoot

Woodie: " What in the? Where did you get that?"

Woodie took out his Tusk Trumpet and began playing it a little, it played music that sounded nice, but with animal sounds coming out.

Woodie realized what his tusk trumpet he made was to be used for then glanced at Wulfric.

Woodie: " I'm gonna call my pet, ahem..... STUUUUMMP!"  Woodie took a huge gulp of air, then forced it into his tusk trumpet, and it played a elephant like noise, then after a few minutes of silence, in the distance, tree's can be heard rustling,some are heard cracking, and a few are heard falling and hitting the ground.

Edited by YetiFoot

Wakana: "I don't like the sound of that... Wulfric!" Wakana then made a small "o' once again, causing Wulfric's face to twitch and bark. Wakana then hopped onto Wulfric's back, and made another 'o" making Wulfric drop down his front paws and dash off from the sounds of cracking and smashing. Wakana then turned around and looked at the strange group.

Wakana: We'll meet again... 

Before wulfric and wakana get away they bump into something furry, only to realize that it's a huge furry foot of the myth giant, Manmoth
 who's staring down at the 2 and gives a big *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffff* blowing wakana off wulfric

Woodie: " There you are stump! Where've you been chasing a beefalo or something?"

The manmoth burps up tall bird bones as a reply

Wakana: "Umm... Oh! I know!" 

Wulfric then made another full U-turn to where Wakana was originally rooted and dashed forward with godspeed. he then dug his paws into the ground and skid until he stopped. Wakana then hopped off of Wulfric and jumped into his original rooting position, which looks similar to a rabbit hole. 

The Manmoth looked questioningly at what just jumped back into it's hole, then it walked towards the leafs sticking out of the ground of Wakana, it used it's trunk to curl and grab Wakana's leafs to lift him up and look, eye to eye at this tiny little creature.

As wakana was lifted to eye&eye level, he could see the colossus, he could see how high he was off the ground, he could hear the deep, breathing of the manmoth, the beating of it's massive heart, and it could see him, it could hear his heart, it could hear his breathing, it's ears shifted a tad, it's mightyness was unrivaled, it slowly put the mandrake down, and the sunlight was blocked by the behemoth's sheer size.

Woodie: " That's the Manmoth, he's our friend, and when we need him, we just call with this the tusk trumpet, and he will come to our aid, should the time come"