Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Wilson: Right....uh...let's see....uh...um....right. My name's Wilson.

(Gonna stop until @YetiFoot catches up)

( Im back!)

Woodie stared at the humanoid spider, his jaw swayed as if he just had muscle and no jaw bone.

Woodie: "Spi.........spi....spi............spi-" Woodie trailed off

Lucy: "Woodie it's ok, its ok woodie, its not a bad spider, don't have a panic attack"

Woodie stretched out his vibrating hand, he was pretrified at the idea of offering his hand to the spider and shake hands with it, he didn't know if it hand hands.

Lucy: " Thank you Mr.........spider?"

Woodie just stared, he walked away while lucy squirmed and looked at the man spider with interest as woodie just placed lucy on the grass,kneeled down, and began tinkering with some gears and a hammer on a alchemy engine and a science machine. Trying to invent a new machine.

Edited by YetiFoot

Wilson: Do you...have a name?

Woodie finished building a machine called the Grandwerk. It had a large bishop lightbulb on the top. A valve on the side, a pull chain, a conveyer belt on the inside, a duct for dumping in random machine parts and creating "werks" and stood on 4 metal bars, with a lighting rod on top.

Woodie: "It's done, after all that spelunking i finally have it"

Woodie holds up a wrench which looks like a clockwerk wrench, eminating a strange glow.

Drops a bunch of gears, metal, and a small little robot toy in the duct, causing the machine to start shaking, jumping a bit, rattling, steaming, whistling, then a cloud of smoke appear and a loud BOOM! sounds.

As the smoke clear's a large treeguard sized clockwerk robot appears, 3 robot fingers for its hands, a round and buff upper body, large arms and hands, and a lighting rod on the top of it's head rises.

ClockBot: "SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL!" The machine's voice is a bit loud, but can be quiet if it wants too.

Clock Bot: "READY TO SERVE MASTER!"

Woodie: " I'll just say his names uh....................YZ-89" Woodie opened a chest and took out a big pile of gears and other things that would be used in the invention of a robot, he took out a plucked out a piece of wilson's hair threw it into the machine, and the machine made a clockwerk wilson.

(*Kicks the door down* HA! You thought I'd given up? Not at all! I was just being incredibly lazy! Joke's on you!)

Maxwell eyed the newly made clockwork through the crystal ball, his relatively dull eyes shining with interest. "I'm flattered, Lumberjack, that you would have it resemble some of my creations..." He chuckled , knowing that he couldn't be heard by the group now. "Let's see what this clockwork of yours can do, then. Perhaps it nearly comes to par with mine." Focusing on the orb before him, he smirked devilishly. The fun was just about to begin.

On the Islands, the sound of growling echoed through the trees, sending bird flying into the air in search of safety. Barks sounded through the area as a large pack of red and grey hounds raced towards the group, weaving nimbly through the trees and overgrowth. The stampede of the wolf-like creatures caused the ground to begin rumbling slightly, and the growls and barks grew closer to the group by the second.

YZ-89: "HOUND DETECTED TERMINATION ENGAGE"

The clockwerk's eyes went from a simple light bulb white to a hostile red. After which he ran straight to the hounds, he began punching and slamming the hounds into the ground, he was stepping on, crushing, bruising, hurting the hounds in all ways possible. But then he explodes, and a path to a Graveyard, with a creepy fence, and a strange pile of stones in the middle, with a smaller but person sized rock with a headstone carved into it next to it. All around the center's strange oddities, grave stones with flower's, and gifts of true kindess and peace sit still, crow's sit on the headstones, their watchful eyes observing for something, or someone.

Woodie walked to the grave yard and read the Headstone stone's writing out loud

Woodie: 

"To any who read this"

" Do not dare disturb these graves"

" For if you ungrave one's remains"

" You WILL be punished"

Woodie looks at the stone again, then scoffs.

Woodie: "What could possibly be so bad about ungraving the deceased?"

Upon reaching a grave woodie was being eyeballed by a crow, with a look of fear on its avian face.

Woodie stared at it with concern but dug up one grave, and found a purple stone.

But as woodie dug up that single grave the crows flew away, the flowers shriveled up into dark flowers, the gifts became corrupt, and the sky became dark and the gates of the graveyard shut. Woodie was scared, and the pile of stone's started floating, shaping a figure, creating a body, with large arms,armed with claws, teeth that were dagger sharp, it's eyes had only 2 colors, a white iris, and a black eye hole filled with darkness, it blinked in a way as it stared at a tiny little human with a big beard and a axe.

Tombstone: " You have disturbed the rest of the dead, a crime only acted by the foul and corrupt. For this, you must have punishment, your punishment............. is the loss of your LIFE!"

The golem attacked woodie.

Edited by YetiFoot