Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Tombstone snarled with rage, he waved his hand and open'd the cemetery gates, he rushed out, grabbed wilson, and threw him into a evergreen.

Tombstone: " Prepare to join the deceased, LIVING!"  he yanked the spear out and flanged it at wilson.

Wilson dodged the spear. He took out a pickaxe instead, and grinned.

Wilson: Come on then!

Tombstone stared for a moment with a small portion of fear, then he grinned a evil, maniacally monstorous grin and his hands became fists and struck the ground for a small *BOOM* then the headstones floated up in the air and with a gesture of his crystal-like fingers, a stone went flying at wilson.

Tombstone: " prepare to be stone'd Living"

Woodie: "I'll smash a cross stone! Maybe it'll weaken him!" after saying that, woodie smashes a cross stone

Tombstone's eyes turn a eerie black, his pupil's gone, all there is in his eye sockets, is pure darkness.

Woodie: " Um..........i think im going to die.......AHHHHHHHH!!"

Tombstone  made fence posts emerge from his back, the tops were sharp and dagger-like, he roared so deathining, stone's nearby broke into little pebbles, he glared at us, nightmare fuel was screaming as it swirled around his body.

Tombstone: " DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!"

the stones orbiting tombstone shot like rockets at the humans attacking him, and ghosts began to awaken with unhappy looks.

Tombstone: *Grunts* Insolent human! I promise you i will make your grave where you STAND!"

Tombstone grabs wilson and throw's him into webber, while woodie start's chopping tree's frantically.

Woodie: CHOP CHOP CHOP! Must, turn........into.......................*gurgling*  woodie turns into the beaver man after chopping down his 17th tree.

Wait, you can be creatures? (Just asking)

(yes, you can be wild ones, or tamed ones, just no OP!)

Beaver Woodie ran on all 4's towards tombstone with his buck toothed mouth chomping he jumped up

Tombstone: " Oh no"

Woodie chomped tombstone into a bunch of fine cut possesed stone's.

Woodie walked up and stared down at  wilson with a big beaver grin.

Woodie: "Bet you wish you could do what i could do eh?" woodie's beaver tail wagged with pride and humor.

Edited by YetiFoot

Woodie: " Well........ before anything else happens, we're getting the heck outta here."   Woodie picked up wilson and plopped him on his back, picked up webber, and ran on all 4's back to their campsite.

Wakana was "sleeping" in the ground when he heard wailing and crunching. Confused, he popped his head out of the ground and looked around. all he saw was Wulfric sleeping next to him. but when he turned, he saw a large hairy beaver, a man with funny hair, and a large spider... or maybe a person with a spider skin that had a spider for a hat. he hopped out of the ground, grabbed his tomahawk, and said "Wake up, Wulfric!" before hopping on his back and whistling, where he growls and begins charging forward.