after dlc...

Well on the off chance any of Klei look at this thread, I hope they'll find inspiration to carry on making more DLC, even if it takes months.

I don't play many games at all, more of an outdoorsy type myself. But DS is that happy medium for me that MC falls short on (Literally the only two games I'm ever inclined to play)

It has amazing artwork and a strange appeal I can't quite put my finger on. I hope that they release more DLC in the future, even at a higher cost than ROG would be totally fine with me - I grew up mainly playing The Sims, and having to pay the same as the base game for every expansion... Well it makes ROG look like a midnight robbery.

I know they've got that medium of a quality game and a quality price tag, but heck in six months time another DLC comes out with a $10 price tag I'm still going to be first in line. It's a great game and I hope they do carry it on after this :D

Right now we're pretty much focused on Reign of Giants and we don't have any other announced plans. We also have Snow and Shadow Chester coming to the game; they should come as free updates to all players, regardless of if you backed the KickStarter campaign, sometime soon. 

If we have something to announce, we'll post it up for you guys.

I wouldn't be. Phone ports are notoriously disappointing. I'd rather see more content than a mobile port.

I don't want it on a phone. Phones are shitty platforms to play big games on. I want it on my Nexus 7.

What this game would benefit from is micro-transactions ...

Klei should sell different outfits for the characters at $1.99 a pop

Different maps for $2.49

A new type of tree for $0.59

A monthly subscription of $4.49 to play

A golden hammer for $1.29

Then they will have plenty money!

SARCASM MODE OVER

I meant the mobile platform in general. Phone/Tablet/whatever-else-is-mobile-now ports for games like this have never been any good.

I could potentially see DS on a tablet. However, right and left click are essential but a tablet doesn't have an intuitive way of solving that problem. Personally, I'd rather have more DLC  :greedy_dollars:

After RoG is done, I assume Klei will focus fully on Invisible Inc. However, it is possible that if RoG receive good reception especially after Steam release and there is request, Klei might make another DLC for Don't Starve.

Yes please! When they finish ROG, everyone bug them for another, because we will always be "hungry" for more!!

Archived