Reign of Giants: Your Discoveries

Klei has not deleted inventory pictures of disks, character skulls, living bat and scarecrow picture but they deleted the rest of it 

(putting bats inside cages maybe) also webber's strings has lots of we inside it so i thought he might be brain broke or crazy

IMO, all resources and time should be devoted to recording the Summer Giant.  But that's just me.

Well, after a brief encounter with that giant I realised.....

Never let it near a forest!

And I think you can tell why the encounter was brief...

Klei has not deleted inventory pictures of disks, character skulls, living bat and scarecrow picture but they deleted the rest of it 

(putting bats inside cages maybe) also webber's strings has lots of we inside it so i thought he might be brain broke or crazy

That's kinda rude to say

But anyway Webber does talk about alot of things in their strings- having a mother, a grandfather and about Maxwell tricking them (Webber said he offered help....but what for?)

Also they talk about toys all excitedly and when examining a powcake they say "Mum never let me have these."

It makes me think that they may be a child.

That's kinda rude to say

But anyway Webber does talk about alot of things in their strings- having a mother, a grandfather and about Maxwell tricking them (Webber said he offered help....but what for?)

Also they talk about toys all excitedly and when examining a powcake they say "Mum never let me have these."

It makes me think that they may be a child.

The Steam Store page for the DLC says he is a child who was eaten by a spider. But survived.

Hence, he is "The Inedible".

The Steam Store page for the DLC says he is a child who was eaten by a spider. But survived.

Well, not quite.  He did die, hence finding his skull in the spider's remains.

Well, not quite.  He did die, hence finding his skull in the spider's remains.

Good point. I wonder if he died from being eaten or survived for a while living inside like he is as a playable character.

Because if he did die, I personally would rather stay like that than being brought back to life... living... inside a spide... Ew...

Ah interesting, so instead of someone turning into a spider, it was someone eaten by one...

And backstory hints for Webber? Klei you devious trickster you!

He seems, to me, to be from an upper class family, since he says "En garde" when going in to fight and says that his grandfather taught him how to play chess.

It also seems unusual how he refers to himself as "we" even about things, such as family, that happened before he was eaten.

SO BIRCHWOOD FORESTS ARE NOW THE MOST TERRIFYING THING IMAGINABLE.

Birchwood boss is pretty hard actually. Took one on as webber with football hat, had 8 health left when i killed it. Luckily, we have the option to set birchwood monsters to none in world gen! It takes a LOT of patience to kill it though.

Actually, it's "The Indigestible" Sorry, had to.

Birchwood boss is pretty hard actually. Took one on as webber with football hat, had 8 health left when i killed it. Luckily, we have the option to set birchwood monsters to none in world gen! It takes a LOT of patience to kill it though.

Actually, it's "The Indigestible" Sorry, had to.

Can you set them on fire with fire darts?

So the birchwood treeguard spawns when yo cut some trees.. but hten it despawns after a while.. Like regular treeguards ?

I must try them as woody.. treeguards are wherebeaver favorite snack :grin:

They do despawn after a while.

Oh, and by the way, they are WAY harder then normal treeguards.

They do despawn after a while.

Oh, and by the way, they are WAY harder then normal treeguards.

Most things are harder than treeguards. Treeguard's attack move is way too slow and predictable. But these birchnut things are scary. :D

Do they drop something special?

Archived