Reign of Giants: Your Discoveries

Could we possibly swap the warg build with the beefalo build to see what the warg looks like in-game?

Testing now. Results in about 2 mins.

Depressingly, despite the warg having all the cmponents needed, 'warg_build', 'warg_actions' and 'warg_basic', produces only a shadow, similar to the Pengulls. Floor removed for easily visible shadow. 

Either the full functionality isn't implemented, or it isn't compatible with the Beefalo build for whatever reason.

8pJmEJc.jpg

Shadow just to Wilson's left, it is quite difficult to see.

Question, ifyou kill a glommer does it come back on a full moon. If you break the statue does the flower come back?

I hope so, i would hate to have to kill glommer (So cute) so i can make a old bell.

Glommer is the cutest creature in the game so far that doesn't end up betraying you and pecking your eyes out. (Never found chester that particularly cute ​BLASPHEMY!)

I hope so, i would hate to have to kill glommer (So cute) so i can make a old bell.

Glommer is the cutest creature in the game so far that doesn't end up betraying you and pecking your eyes out. (Never found chester that particularly cute ​BLASPHEMY!)

I love Glommer and chester, so I will carry the eyebone and let chester carry the flower :D

I'd like to confirm it though, if possible.

I'll help you, but its going to take me along time to get two a second full moon phase.

If i come across Glommer (having some pretty bad luck with it so far). I'll kill him before another full moon and let you know what happens.

FOR SCIENCE!

Thanks mates. I only just passed my first full moon.

My goal is to get one of every pet, and take a group photo and call it 'my passe' :3

Thanks mates. I only just passed my first full moon.

My goal is to get one of every pet, and take a group photo and call it 'my passe' :3

Don't take a picture with a catcoon and a smallbird. Catcoons can't fight the urge.

I tried raising one.

One time they walked through my traps.

The other they went and attacked spiders.

The only reason I have raised them past that point is because I make them attack a straw wall in a stone wall cage, and wall the entrance up when they go in. Lets me fight hounds safely.

The only reason I have raised them past that point is because I make them attack a straw wall in a stone wall cage, and wall the entrance up when they go in. Lets me fight hounds safely.

Huh, because they attack the birds rather than you?

Alright, time to make a list.

-Pig

-Rock Lobster

-Bunny

-Chester

-Catcoon

-Glommer

-Smallbird

-Mactusk?

I confirm.  Killed him right after first full moon and he was back by the next one.

Yeah just found this out too :-)

Edit: And you can even get mulitple glommer flowers, but he only follows the one he came with.

Huh, because they attack the birds rather than you?

No, they target me first, but the smallbirds don't aggro them by pecking them. Its possible to take a picture with the smallbird and catcoon if you do the same thing. The catcoon should go in the pen, since everyone can hit over one wall block.

Yeah just found this out too :-)

No, they target me first, but the smallbirds don't aggro them by pecking them. Its possible to take a picture with the smallbird and catcoon if you do the same thing. The catcoon should go in the pen, since everyone can hit over one wall block.

That'll work. Good thinking!

Archived