Reign of Giants: Your Discoveries

HERE YOU GO

info about the spring giant Don't worry, i brought pics with me. You can also see webbers silky beard. The giant feather thing gives you the option to fan yourself, looks like it reduces your heat level by a bunch. Which could possibly be helpful in summer. The second picture is what it drops.

post-357078-0-13463800-1396475313_thumb.

HERE YOU GO

info about the spring giant Don't worry, i brought pics with me. You can also see webbers silky beard. The giant feather thing gives you the option to fan yourself, looks like it reduces your heat level by a bunch. Which could possibly be helpful in summer. The second picture is what it drops.

attachicon.gifGiant9.png

Lovely. Doing God's work in this thread my boy.

Lovely. Doing God's work in this thread my boy.

One thing i forgot to mention, it actually has a attack that knocks your weapon out of your hand and on the ground which is very annoying.

That is why in the last pic you see the tentacle spike on the ground. it takes 20% durability each time you fan yourself with the giant feather.

HERE YOU GO

attachicon.gifGiant9.png

That has to be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.

Alright, the Giants drop the final items at the moment. After the next update the Giants will drop "ingredients" which will be needed to craft said items. So here I am asking myself, how will one craft a Giant Feather? :grin: A small feather+silk+sticks? And 20% durability loss per use? Doesn't that make it sort of useless considering that one can get an Ice Cube to hold off the heat?

+ if Deerclops will drop the Eybrella, how will we craft the Houndius Shotous (or whatever it's called 'cause I've never managed to remember that name)?

I dont know if it has been a drop for some time now, but I got this after killing the Deerclops (with my army of rocky balboas of course, look, they wanted to appear in my screenshot too :3)

2014_04_02_00002_by_ysulyan-d7csot8.jpg

This is a new item from the update.

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING summer comes after spring, right? The spring giant drops a feather that cools you down. Spring comes after winter, if i remember correctly. Which means the umbrella drops from deerclops, which it does. So the item that the bearger (autumn) drops which is a really warm piece of clothing. Winter comes after autumn.

HERE YOU GO

Giant9.png
That'll be useful.

Archived