Reign of Giants: Your Discoveries

Most things are harder than treeguards. Treeguard's attack move is way too slow and predictable. But these birchnut things are scary. :grin:

Do they drop something special?

The little guys dont, the big tree you fight does. It drops some birchnuts and living logs.

Oops, double post. I forgot to edit this in the other post. You are right when you say most things are harder then treeguards, but these are basically 10x harder.

By killing you, the bearger (hehe) is probably the easiest (AND ITS THE AUTUMN GIANT) because of kiting.

The dragonfly is the hardest, it deals fire damage and runs (?) crazy fast.

I think they wanted to know how they spawn.

Sorry for double post, (if it is a double post) but wanted a screenshot? HERE YOU GO! (As you can see, most hits are fire damage) BEHOLD THE SUMMER GIANT

attachicon.gifGiant4.png

Yes.  Very yes.  So yes.  Much yes.  Indeed yes.  +1.  Yes.  Yup.  Yeah.  Mm-hm.

Oh, and i'm not even joking when i say this, he randomly sets the ground on fire. HE CAN CAUSE MASSIVE FOREST FIRES OR WORSE.

I think you're getting too much pleasure out of this...

It just needs to be far bigger and have larger wings.  Those are my only issues.

It just needs to be far bigger and have larger wings.  Those are my only issues.

So you want it to be a giant firebreathing giant dragonfly with giant wings that are so big you cant see them, and he sets your base on fire and slowly kills you in a giant fire.

i said giant twice on purpose, by the way.

So you want it to be a giant firebreathing giant dragonfly with giant wings that are so big you cant see them, and he sets your base on fire and slowly kills you in a giant fire.

i said giant twice on purpose, by the way.

Precisely!  See people, this is the kinda guy I can relate to.  Let's give him a nice round of applause!

And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

Archived