Spring Trailer Puzzles of Mooses & Gooses

F3RR1S

LOL JK I will help. Okay, so from what we saw, we can infer that there'll be a Goose-Duck hybrid. It layed an egg, so maybe there'll be a way to raise one/the mob will reproduce. And, from the appearance of the "Meese," the sound may actually just be it's call. You know, that's how the Meese sounds. 

LOL JK I will help. Okay, so from what we saw, we can infer that there'll be a Goose-Duck hybrid. It layed an egg, so maybe there'll be a way to raise one/the mob will reproduce. And, from the appearance of the "Meese," the sound may actually just be it's call. You know, that's how the Meese sounds. 

The problem with that is that the noise sounds a bit too unnatural to be an animal call. Although I very well could be wrong, considering some of the creatures in Don't Starve.

It's a moosgull. They're a rare animal found only in the Canadian forest of Capilano.

I'm pretty sure that everyone here who doesn't know Morse code has the exact same wish. I know I do.

I am not sure its Morse code otherwise I would refresh my memory on it. I picked up a bit of Morse code after Pokemon sapphire, Pyromania Tf2 update, and a hacking competition that was very legal.

I am not sure its Morse code otherwise I would refresh my memory on it. I picked up a bit of Morse code after Pokemon sapphire, Pyromania Tf2 update, and a hacking competition that was very legal.

I dont think it was Morse code because it was just a quick succession of a short sound, and, as far as I know Morse is based on the lengths of the signal, and all the noises were the same length

Although Morse code seems to be dis-proven (unless proven otherwise), that doesn't necessarily mean that there is no puzzle tied to the sound clip. This does, however, severely reduce the chances of a puzzle existing...I think we're all open to ideas and opinions if there are any.

Guys I figured it out!(Maybe):The code says ....- -, .... From what I searched ...--  that means 3 and .... means H... Yeah I think I haven't figured it out yet. :wilson_laugh:  Cause why would it say 3H?  :wilson_confused:

(Self Edit)...And yet, hope still remains! Kinda.

What's the point of being the one to make a puzzle thread when you have zero information (perhaps even no info to have to begin with)?

Because when something is shoved in your face that seems like legitimate information, you should at least consider it a possibility that it means something. Even if it doesn't you know that at least you tried to find something. It shows that you truly want this puzzle to happen, and we will be all the more prepared when it finally comes if it so happens to be the case that this is a false claim. The sound is just so in your face, it's either trying really hard to tell us something, or it's something that was meant to be heard for no reason. A reason is a lot better than no reason.

The problem with that is that the noise sounds a bit too unnatural to be an animal call. Although I very well could be wrong, considering some of the creatures in Don't Starve.

It doesn't sound unnatural at all.  There are real animals that make much stranger sounds than this.

Like what?

Like frog that sounds like squeaky toy, or kitten that sounds like rusty metal door, or bird that sounds like car horn, or another bird that can imitate any sound from monkey howls to chainsaw buzzing.

Back on topic: If there's indeed a puzzle in this trailer, maybe it's not Morse code, but "image hidden in sound" type of puzzle like from launch trailer.

Archived