tips to chop down tree in 1 second without hacking

guys  recently i've found a very useful ways to chop down tree very very fast .

1)light the tree with a torch or lighter 

2)chop down the tree

# do not light up many tree otherwise the logs will on fire

(trust me i am a beta tester for this game)

it work on the stuff of nightmare and work fine with other mods

---this is not a hack---

maybe many of you have already realising it earlier 

post-328387-0-58739600-1390977084_thumb.

post-328387-0-65782700-1390977155_thumb.

Now, I'm not usually the sort to immediately call someone a pirate, as they usually eventually out themselves anyway, but... the fact that you're running a beta version when there hasn't been a beta for quite some time now makes me doubt the legitimacy of your game client.

Now, I'm not usually the sort to immediately call someone a pirate, as they usually eventually out themselves anyway, but... the fact that you're running a beta version when there hasn't been a beta for quite some time now makes me doubt the legitimacy of your game client.

He already (intentionally) outed himself with that "I'm a beta tester comment." This thread is just bait.

also, this is semi-well-known. it's been brought up a handful of times.

also also, we now know why this thread was made. http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/31086-mods-crash-download-from-klei-instead-of-steam/?p=408001

He already (intentionally) outed himself with that "I'm a beta tester comment." This thread is just bait.

also, this is semi-well-known. it's been brought up a handful of times.

also also, we now know why this thread was made. http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/31086-mods-crash-download-from-klei-instead-of-steam/?p=408001

ya there was no mods in beta version 

Even if we skip the (ARRGH MATEY YE LOOKIN' FER BOOTY) piracy question, it's my view this method was not an intentional program build to hit while burning and is an exploit and not a game intentional build.

That written, i'll acquiesce the method if Klei says it was deliberately done that way (but ye kinna benefit props from us if ye bein' a pirate gamer matey! Avast ye t' Exiled lands until ye be legitimate ye son of a beta tester!) 

Even if we skip the (ARRGH MATEY YE LOOKIN' FER BOOTY) piracy question, it's my view this method was not an intentional program build to hit while burning and is an exploit and not a game intentional build.

Agreed; this post can be viewed as a bug report - in fact I've posted one in the Bugs subforum.

Archived