Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Zs'Skayr raised an eye socket at him before floating into Newleaf, without possessing him. "Hm. Cozy in here." Two big red orbs shone in the darkness. Cory's eyes.

(Cory's eyes naturally glow in the dark. Furanimulae are known to thrive underground.)

"Hey, he let me in here, I just needed a sun shield for when the sun rises in the morning!"

(One of my Headcanons, Zs'Skayr often acts childish to those whom he considers comrades. This would be a childish moment of his.)

Edited by Hybridic

(I...i'm sorry, but I can't make heads or tails of that fanart.)

Erised dropped a small stone on the ground. It combusted into a brilliant fire to light the night up.

"If you'll allow me to continue, everyone....you see, the first thing we need to do is try to get Wilson's sister back. The only person that can do that, is, however, being blocked from rendering assistance thanks to a machine below the Thule Ruins that Rustlung the Wicked has made. We need to find the machine. Then, Wilson here can turn the machine off. I think everything will make much more sense when we have accomplished that."

(My reaponse to Alma's privacy comment...TMI basically.)

Zs'Skayr hisses from light exposure and retreats back into Newleaf. Cory stares boredly at Erised. "Uh, Erised, have you forgotten about Zs'Skayr's light weakness? Don't cast a bunch of light spells near the guy."

'And besides, he substitutes for my sister. He can resist the temptation of Their darkness. He's a lot stronger as well, even though he doesn't look it now...Hell, darkness us kinda the best way to describe the Ectonurite High-Lord of Anur Phaetos. Am I right, Zs'Skayr?' It goes silent for a bit before Zs'Skayr responds. "You're quite the flatterer, Graves."

Edited by Hybridic

"That's all fine and dandy, but we can't adapt well to darkness like you or Zs'Skayr. There's going to be light and fire where we go, to see by. And he's going to have to either find some way to adapt, or stay away. Just because Charlie isn't here, doesn't mean the darkness is any safer, Cory. The only way we can pull this off is if we work together. I hope that's perfectly clear."

If only you knew what I'm truly like...

'Very well. Unfortunately, ectonurites cannot adapt to light as well as other creatures, no matter what they do. For them, to stand alone in the daylight is suicide. And I never said it was safer with Charlie not around...considering there are two more creatures of darkness here, I'd say if no one's careful, there will be a lot of dead to bury.'