Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Zs'Skayr noted the absentminded tampering of the keys and that of her shy behavior. Clouds began to pile into the sky, though it didn't seem to begin drizzling or such. But the sun was blocked out, and it seemed to get a bit darker. Good, for Zs'Skayr. He floated closer to Clarity, comforted by the shade that the clouds had then provided. "Worry not, child. We've all not been very good with friends at some point. I've more among the lines of servants, and made more enemies than allies. So having...friends...is also a bit troublesome for me."

(I came back for you you guys I'm here now yaay)

Nathan glanced at Lewis. "Huh? Nah, it's fine. You're forgiven. You have a weak punch anyway." He grins and stands up. "Alright, guess we're going hunting then."

Newleaf looks at Nathan and Lewis, and begins to say something. He thinks better of it, and closes his mouth.

Zs'Skayr looks at Bellarius, confused at first, but decides against asking. "See? We're all just a little bit like misfits in our own strange way. Bellarius with...pigs...and my being the ruler of two places at once. Crazy as it sounds, it's an...interesting occupation." He decided to wait till another time to reveal his more...twisted background to this group, knowimg what they could do.

"So..what were you talking about?" Clarity asks Alma and Cory, when she saw them returning back.

She had a crude idea that they were talking about her powers, but she was still worried that they were saying things about her or her aspects; another cruel memory from her past. Why do these people constantly remind her of the past she has left behind? She didn't want any more plauging reminders..

While mulling over this, she gave a slight jolt, followed by her face becoming flushed with red; a small growl emenated from her stomach. She hadn't noticed she was peckish, but she was more emberrassed then anything.

(Sorry if this seems short, but I'm packing up supplies and clothes; I'm going to Memphis!

Also, if we can make more characters, then scratch the Plague Doctor I recently introduced; I have a different character I think would fit in better.)

Edited by Pecival

Cory stifled a giggle. "Oh, so ladylike! Ha, don't worry, you're not as bad off as me! When I was young, I cannibalized people when I got hungry enough." "Yeah, like that's helpful to her." Zs'Skayr shook his head, his hand over his face. This was getting ridiculous.

(First, have a new character.

Name: Torma Bellheave

Appearance: Her golden hair a mess, tied with a small piece of cloth on the back of her head, she has the look of someone frail. Her paled dress, covered with a second layer of purple cloth down to her shoulders, is ripped near the bottom, colored blue on top half and pale blue on the bottom half; her waistline has another layer of cloth wrapped around, studded with small rhinestones. She has a small indentation near her waist that indicates where she puts her cards, or perhaps her calming tea leaves.

Personality: Easily stressed, she is quite nervous and frightened. When calmed and relaxed, she is quite enjoyable to be around, and her unorthodox methods and ideas further her ditzy weirdness. She is glad for every calming moment, and she is quite sociable with other people, so long as they aren't a threat.

Backstory: m͏̺͓̲̥̪í͇͔̠ś̷͎̹̲̻̻̘̝t̞̖͍͚̤k̥̞à̸͕̮͍͉̹̰͚̰ẹ̶̢̪s͏̨͈̙̹̜͚̲ ̛̬͓͟You cannot know..ẹ̶̢̪s͏̨͈̙̹̜͚̲ ̛̬͓͟Yś̷͎̹̲̻̻̘̝t̞̖͍͚̤k̥̞

Abilities: She is stagnant in physical combat herself; too much stress and her frail body are too weak to do any actual damage. In order to attack, she uses the only resource she has with her; tarot cards. With a deck of cards in her hands, the tarocchi deck she has unusual abilities; these abilities can only be used by her, but using the powers of these decks obliterates it, and the magic from the higher value decks can destroy her soul.

Side Notes: While she can create her own cards with the correct materials and with enough time, these cards workpoorly compared to high quality decks.

And back to the roleplay!)

"....Just keys. Vessels for souls, like you..said."

Clarity stares at Alma, wondering why on earth she would want to know more. Do they see her as a threat? Do they think she'll destroy them all, somehow? Just thinking about it hurts her heart.. She didn't want to be accused of something already....

Edited by Pecival

(No, she can't)

Lewis screams. "Oh poor bunny! I didn't want to kill it!"

As the rabbit dies, a little baby rabbit comes out of the hole from where the rabbit came out.

"...was that her mother? God... we can't leave him here!" Lewis says while he lifts the rabbit from the ground and he holds it in his hands.

Edited by DwerBomb