Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(I like dark creepy musics, usually slow songs.)

Panicking, Zs'Skayr dives into the woods as fast as he can, hiding behind a tree. 'Prolonged light exposure kills Ectonurites, Lewis. Go and help him.' Cory looks up, worried for Zs'Skayr.

Edited by Hybridic

(That does it....i'm throwing Belliarus in. Tired of waiting.)

Zs'Skayr could hear someone approaching him from behind. It was the light blue dragon from earlier. He stopped before the light of his torch fully illuminated him, however. He was silent for a moment or two, trying to figure out whether to greet him or attack him.

The cord hands clap together and some colorless burn ointment appears when they pull apart. One hands it to Lewis. 'He'll work with ya for this, trust me. Now go!' Cory points to the tree Zs'Skayr is hiding behind.

Zs'Skayr hisses, trying to protect himself, his tail wrapping around his scythe. "Oh for crying out loud, do put that light out!"

Edited by Hybridic

"Gross!" Lewis watches Cory, then he nods. "Ok I trust you..." <What the heck is happening?!> He touches Zs'Skayr.

(OK NOW STOP. Let's wait for Ophelia. And Claudia, now I guess you'll control Lewis, right? It would be good, couse it's night time here.)

Edited by DwerBomb

"Gross!" Lewis watches Cory, then he nods. "Ok I trust you..." <What the heck is happening?!> He touches Zs'Skayr.

(OK NOW STOP. Let's wait for Ophelia. And Hybridic, now I guess you'll control Lewis, right? It would be good, couse it's night time here.)

(When I said Call me Claudia, I wasn't just referring to Silent.)

Lewis stares up, confused, fingers slipping from the ointment top, looking up at this dragon. When did this guy get here? He had no clue. The ectonurite scoffed a bit. "Must be from the group back there fighting a demon." Lewis finally opens the ointment bottle. Zs'Skayr turns to face Lewis, and the boy shivers out of fear. Jeez, this guy looked creepy. Lewis held the feeling down, he had a job to do. Zs'Skayr saw the ointment and understood. He pulled off his cloak to reveal his long and thin striped arms. His torso was black for the most part. His head really WAS a skull. Spikes grew out from Zs'Skayr's spine. He appeared emaciated, for the most part, but the striking feature at the moment were fresh burn marks. Some looked like they were bleeding a dark purple...Zs'Skayr' blood. "Well, child, do hurry. I haven't got all day." Lewis gulped, rubbing some ointment onto the wounds that WEREN'T bleeding. Zs'Skayr looked up at the light blue dragon, his one eye studying it carefully. "And you are?"

(I'll stop here.)

(Oh I`m sorry. I am allowed to be away from my computer for a bit! 64 Notifications....64.....I am at school, so, I might not be able to reply. I got lucky enough to tell you this. Limited internet)

• Like 1

Coderxia just rolled it`s eyes. "Tsk tsk.....Such clueless fools. You bore me.." It yawned exagerantly. It made a tea set of nightmare fuel appear. It sipped it`s evil flower tea.

Edited by Ephyb7

(*scrapes the rust off my body*)

"Alright, alright..."

Belliarus backed off a bit from Zs'Skayr so he wasn't being burned by the light from his torch.

"My name's Belliarus. What's going on here?....anything I could help out with?"

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Cory glares at Coderxia. Now she was just pissed. 'If you're THAT bored of us, then why don't YOU get the **** out of our sight? You've clearly no purpose here.'

Zs'Skayr looks back at the group, spotting the enraged Furanimulus. "Looks like Graves is finally getting agitated."