Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"As far as I know, we were just randomly attacked by some type of demon and it's been causing us trouble." Zs'Skayr explains, Lewis nearing completion in healing his wounds. "She tried to freeze me and Alma! Cory got us out, though." He points to the small white creature in the blcack body suit and brown hair, who looked ready to strike again.

(K, now I can take back Lewis.)

Lewis looks at the corpse of Ophelia "We need a way to revive her! I will give my soul away if necessary!"

Alma stands up. Her pupils are big as nuts.

<At least I ain't suffering now... Oh good. I can see dragons. Those pills were a bit too strong...>

Edited by DwerBomb

Zs'Skayr glares at the boy, and puts his cloak back on, gripping his scythe again. "Lewis, you foolish child! Your friend Alma needs you here. You'd dare abandon her?" Cory looks upon the scolding Ectonurite, relieved that he was feeing better. Cory looks at Coderxia again. "It's no use fighting us further, anyways. You wanna make someone suffer? Go **** around with Them." 

Zs'Skayr looks at Alma, a bit perplexed...up until he spotted the pill box. He didn't question it further. He looks back at Lewis. "Child, you are going to regret this in the second life that she allows you!" He points a claw at Cory, who eyes Lewis, one of the cord hands twitching furiously, as if she was itching to do something.

Alma straggers up to Lewis. "Aaaaand another demon is gone..." She falls in his arms, breathing heavily.

"Alma don't worry, I'll get you something... maybe I can even make a bed roll for you where you could sleep!"

Alma doesn't answer, but giggles instead. <This is... awesome... How could I live without this before? The box still has some pills... maybe Lewis wants some too...>

Edited by DwerBomb

Cory snarls a few curse words in the tongue of the Old Ones at where Coderxia had stood before looking at Ophelia's body, a bereft look on her face. Two cord hands are already digging a grave, while one carves a name in very elegant handwriting on another elegantly carved tombstone: Here lies Ophelia Fortunata Bishop. Winter Goddess. Rest ye well. 'Well, someone's gotta do burials.' The tail head whimpers, looking over Ophelia's corpse. The tail head and another cord hand lift the body gently, and set it into the grave. The cord hands fill the hole back up, and Ophelia's tombstone is set in place. As mean as Cory could be, even she paid respects to the dead. Cory starts to sing a mourning song, the tail head doing the same.

(Here's the song by the way, in beautiful Latin)

'Tenebras nunc sentit multo dulcis
mortuorum pellis in frigore.
Si modo somno intra terra
Requiem pariter.
Recede a nobis et ad tua effluente pro sua anima,
Sicut spirat suus 'ultima niveum hiberna aura.
'

Lewis looks down "So I guess there is no way of making her come back to life..." He separates from Alma and walks away. "I...I need a walk. Don't follow me." He says while walking away.

Alma falls on her knees. "Hey Cory, we are similiar, don't you think? I like you. Would you please help me get up? My body doesn't work."

Cory looks at Alma, very confused. 'Ohhhhh-kay, then.' A pair of cord hands reach over and lift Alma to her feet. Cory gives Zs'Skayr a look of "da fuq is goin on with her". With his tail, Zs'Skayr motions to a box of pills that Alma had been holding. Cory's look was now this --> O_O Oh ****, she's high off her ass, Cory thought. Zs'Skayr looks over at Nathan. "I suppose someone has to apologize for all of these losses...and I am genuinely sorry...Nathan, was it?"