Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Alma can finally walk normally... kinda, at least. She reaces the shy girl and taps a finger on her forehead "Don't back stab us or you'll have to deal with me, Alma the banshee." She then comes closer to the girl's ear so that only she could hear her and whispers: "And don't even think about touching Lewis. He is my pet."

Alma turns back smiling: "Thanks again, cute big lizard!"

Edited by DwerBomb

The remaining red that was in the girl's face was filled with a pale white. She shuffled her feet, not moving, but appearing as if she wants to. Her hands gripping the keyring shake slightly, and the chattering of metal striking metal rings out, though much more quietly.

(Damn you, Dwer.)

Edited by Pecival

'Alma, don't think I can't hear you. You'll meet a worse fate with me if you threaten the poor girl. She's already scared of us, don't make it worse. Zs'Skayr? Deal with her.'

"I apologize for this woman's behavior." The ectonurite takes Alma by the shoulders and drags her to Cory. "Alma, you swallowed one pill too many. You need to rest."

(I second that note, goddammit Dwer, make things bad for Clarity why don't you. Also, artise)

post-309025-0-41409900-1394577898_thumb.

Edited by Hybridic
  • Like 1

"Clarity, that's a beatiful name! Food is almost ready... Hope you like berries and carrots!" Lewis says.

Alma laughs: "Hey girl, I was joking, don't worry! Ahah I know, I make evil jokes."

(Alma is evil, Lewis is good. That's how it goes ;))

Edited by DwerBomb

Cory glares at Alma. 'Jokes like that ain't funny.' Zs'Skayr lets Alma go. 'I brought my own food, don't worry. Though some veggie would be nice. Toss me a carrot. I'll save the berries for dessert.' The tail head opens it's mouth to reveal a singular drumstick, which Cory snatches and munches out on it. Zs'Skayr leans back, holding his scythe with his tail. Using some telekinesis, he makes a few stones circle around in the air.

(Jocking, Dwer?)

(Don't we all.)

Cory snatches a carrot, after ripping the drumstick apart, and gulps that down too. The tail head reaches over and snatches up some cooked berries. Cory soon gobbles that down too. Zs'Skayr glares at Cory. "How barbaric of you, Graves." Cory grins, and belches loudly, causing him to growl in disgust. He uses his telekinesis and picks the bone up, and using telekinesis to crush it.

(>D<)

"Maybe this food isn't enough. I will wait for the day and then go hunting. Nathan, would you help me?" He then turns to Alma: "Have my part too, you look in need of energies!"

"Of course I do! Thanks boy!" She starts eating.

(Ahah I love your art, Claudia xD)

Edited by DwerBomb

(Yer welcome. I'm glad you like my quick doodles)

"I'll need something to shelter me from daylight when that time comes...damn." Zs'Skayr looks up at Newleaf. "You're...hollow on the inside, right?"

Edited by Hybridic

The girl, embarrassed by this comment for some reason, slowly sits down, her hair moving gently in the wind. She looks at the key marked Tenebris, and shakes her head. An odd smell of gunpowder and metal flies in the breeze while she does so.

Cory smells the gunpowder and metal and looks over at Clarity, interested. The tail head, it's interest now peaked, floats over to Clarity, chirping with concern.

post-309025-0-62838300-1394579938_thumb.

(Not fully sure as to Clarity's appearance, as I do not have a reference image :p)

Edited by Hybridic

"I see nobody could be bothered to set up a fire for the night....just as well."

Night arrived, and with it, the same crushing, thick darkness. But, even though a time passed with nobody able to see anything, there was only silence.

"Do you hear that, any of you? Do you hear it?!...."

"Uh...no....I don't hear anything at all, actually."

"Exactly!.....They've put Charlie away....perhaps they're afraid of what might happen with her. There's a rebellion stirring....but that's not the most of it. I know how we can finally, finally, get back at Them, beat Rustlung...who knows, maybe even a way out of here, back home, where we all belong. Unfortunately, we have to go underground for that. Very deep underground."

Apart from a few collective gasps to calm down, it seems Clarity is fine. Despite this, she clutches another key, one made from sterling silver, the words Lux carved into the shaft of the key.

(Have a picture. I'm not good with feet, but...

PCaBeOg.jpg

:D?)

• Like 1